B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

I can't think of any reason for needing 'a man' in the villa at all.

This place would be far better without N&B

Ok I get the jist of what ppl are sayin, this is just another thought. When Bruno was slapping Gina around and threatened her, etc etc, it was Bog they called to settle things down. Maybe thats one reason - a security issue?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Ok I get the jist of what ppl are sayin, this is just another thought. When Bruno was slapping Gina around and threatened her, etc etc, it was Bog they called to settle things down. Maybe thats one reason - a security issue?

trust me Fuckhead would have beaten to death by a bunch of pissed off girls/women... these are not children   as I said Adults living/dealing with adult living .... Bog save Bruno more than protect girls 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

trust me Fuckhead would have beaten to death by a bunch of pissed off girls/women... these are not children   as I said Adults living/dealing with adult living .... Bog save Bruno more than protect girls 

yeh, but thats what happened, no matter what.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

No, the girls should be free to live without men.  There's many apartments that don't have men in them.

Where do you stop, have a man to 'protect' the man you've hired to 'protect' the girls?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 19 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

They got an apartment out of it, maybe bog needs to slap nelly some and everyone can have their wish😉

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

ok

Unrelated, what happened in Gina and Bruno's place? I had a look and saw them both naked cleaning up what looked like polystyrene balls. They burst the bean bag chair?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

Unrelated, what happened in Gina and Bruno's place? I had a look and saw them both naked cleaning up what looked like polystyrene balls. They burst the bean bag chair?

No idea, I saw that as well ...🙄

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

No Bruno pulled a duvet out from inside the folding sofa and it spat feathers out

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yeh, but thats what happened, no matter what.

confused emoji???  so what ??   you are not giving the other possibilities that these adult women would have easily taken care of the situation....  being dissmissive of the capability of women to defend themselves ....  and Bog didn't do anything special other than tell them to cool it 

Actually they got lucky cause alot of Macho douchebags could have escalated the fight ... We all know Bruno was not crazy, and Gina escalated the small fight more so than asswipe ...so not as dramatic as it could have been with some drunk macho douchebag....  

you are best to drop this one cause you trying to hard to defend having a Male Protector ( your Bogdown ) and it just doesn't fly.... you said you got the gist  but I don't think you have ...

28 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

I can't think of any reason for needing 'a man' in the villa at all.

This place would be far better without N&B

They must have given up their nice apartment in Russia.. and their jobs.. so this is the life of a permanent vacation. I too wish they would go.. but it's not looking likely until their visa runs out.. unless they have applied for residency . 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

confused emoji???  so what ??   you are not giving the other possibilities that these adult women would have easily taken care of the situation....  being dissmissive of the capability of women to defend themselves ....  and Bog didn't do anything special other than tell them to cool it 

Actually they got lucky cause alot of Macho douchebags could have escalated the fight ... We all know Bruno was not crazy, and Gina escalated the small fight more so than asswipe ...so not as dramatic as it could have been with some drunk macho douchebag....  

you are best to drop this one cause you trying to hard to defend having a Male Protector ( your Bogdown ) and it just doesn't fly.... you said you got the gist  but I don't think you have ...

i have thanks for your input

• Upvote 1