B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

we need more girls like Tesla & Elian, they are full of life, naughty and carefree. it's really fun to watch them, Imagine what would happen if we had Olya and Diane with them this summer, it'd be so wild 😁 

and I hope they don't read this forum and don't listen to the old idiots who just like to complain about everyone and everything.

hopefully Vivian 💙  can get passed what happen today and be cool well with Tesla & Elian 😊

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wrong...

🥳 ok .. for whoever enjoyed this insane non stop performance  and stamina , I could watch 24 more hours and belong to minority but after so much serious things happening , dramas watching , fake things behind pretending reality , this for me was the most genuine thing I saw , a show that had me laughing and being tuned in since I was able to watch , satisfied finally for whatever had me complaining that I wish to watch from Barcelona holidays girls for many months , an exaggeration once isn’t a big deal .. if they keep on so extreme , I agree that it will be too much … but today was brilliant 😇 .. Real life and fun , balance is needed to enjoy , i will speak again for myself again then and say that if 2-3 times per month we get such things , escapism to fantasies will be awesome 😉😉😇

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we need more girls like Tesla & Elian, they are full of life, naughty and carefree. it's really fun to watch them, Imagine what would happen if we had Olya and Diane with them this summer, it'd be so wild 😁 

and I hope they don't read this forum and don't listen to the old idiots who just like to complain about everyone and everything.

hopefully Vivian 💙  can get passed what happen today and be cool well with Tesla & Elian 😊

Excellent said ☺️😇👏👏

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 7 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

So True!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I wonder if BOG told NELLY that when he came back to the living room to "get his computer" he saw T & E on the floor rubbing themselves?

and what would nelly say well you should have seen what i was doing to martina right about then lol

• Haha 4