B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

8 hours ago, ddhothot said:

It's becoming a joke, Three people went outside with a box, therefore they must be celebrating someone's birthday!

You thought that was funny did you? You didn't know until someone else explained it to you!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

What I saw is that vivian is horny, she tried to have something with pam, and pam saying no and vivian trying to undress pam . Only when pam got mad,Vivian stop and go to the shower.

really...thanks for that... for me it just shows we all have our moments and No can sometimes take a bit to sink in with friends/lovers or players on a camera heavy Voyeur site of highly, critical types, typing their judgements  but in both cases they responded to the NO and tomorrow is another day ....and note Tesla was a shit storm coming on to Viv ( I get she wanted to drag Viv in to the shit show but way too fucked up for Viv to want to go anywhere near that)  compared to what mood was likely in play with her established friend Pam...

so again,  Viv is no wallflower but you can't compare this to being a hypocrite  just her turn to get a NO not tonight dear.... 

I rarely get a NO from my wife... once I give her the Sexy Time LOOK..... she just burst out laughing , points to her broom handle, points to my crotch....bursts out laughing and I basically go the kitchen as any self respecting Italian and grab the bottle of Olive Oil..... not tonight dear "fuck You"  me and Palmella are going to cheat  and talk dirty all over the living room...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

really...thanks for that... for me it just shows we all have our moments and No can sometimes take a bit to sink in with friends/lovers or players on a camera heavy Voyeur site of highly, critical types, typing their judgements  but in both cases they responded to the NO and tomorrow is another day ....and note Tesla was a shit storm coming on to Viv ( I get she wanted to drag Viv in to the shit show but way too fucked up for Viv to want to go anywhere near that)  compared to what mood was likely in play with her established friend Pam...

so again,  Viv is no wallflower but you can't compare this to being a hypocrite  just her turn to get a NO not tonight dear.... 

I rarely get a NO from my wife... once I give her the Sexy Time LOOK..... she just burst out laughing , points to her broom handle, points to my crotch....bursts out laughing and I basically go the kitchen as any self respecting Italian and grab the bottle of Olive Oil..... not tonight dear "fuck You"  me and Palmella are going to cheat  and talk dirty all over the living room...

Ah Yes how I remember those nights so very well. I have friend known to all his friends as the Crisco Kid !!!  Long story but funny as hell. 🤣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, moules said:

if Martina gets naked and dances in the bath in front of her brother while in the M&A apartment,, I don't think he would object to Bogdan seeing her.

Well, as odd as that is to us in the US (but apparently normal in the EU), he is family, so there's (hopefully) no risk of them banging one out as a result.

9 hours ago, moules said:

if Martina gets naked and dances in the bath in front of her brother while in the M&A apartment,, I don't think he would object to Bogdan seeing her.

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, as odd as that is to us in the US (but apparently normal in the EU), he is family, so there's (hopefully) no risk of them banging one out as a result.

and Nudity /Nudism  worldwide is not a big deal ...  ( in acceptable/reasonable places like friends pool, nude beaches , music festivals  you know what I mean ... here in Canada we have topless in the cities  allowed for BOTH sexes 

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and Nudity /Nudism  worldwide is not a big deal ...  ( in acceptable/reasonable places like friends pool, nude beaches , music festivals  you know what I mean ... here in Canada we have topless in the cities  allowed for BOTH sexes 

Agreed.  The US is pretty reserved in public compared to anywhere else.  I'd be all for topless freedom for women 😜.  Groups here have been protesting in favor for that for years, but I don't think they're getting anywhere with the government.  Her brother sitting there while she showered and danced around naked, well, that's super odd here.  In the US, that's creepy AF!  I an understand that if your culture is used to that, then it is what it is.

35 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

That's what I like about Canada is one can walk down the street topless without any fear of being arrested. If they go into establishments. most establishments have posted policy No Shirt, No service. They can walk the streets topless freely but that's about it.  The city I live in there have been a few accidents where another vehicle gets rear ended from the driver not keeping his eye on the road at all times. A lot of drivers get chopped for distracted driving.  At least they keep the Bondo Shops in business.

14 hours ago, yelt said:

So if Nelly is trying to set Martina up with someone, then Martina must have indicated she is unhappy with Alberto.  Interesting? Maybe troubles sooner than later!

Let me spell it out for you Yelt,  Martina no more cares about Alberto than a man in the moon.  Their whole arrangement has been made up of false pretenses.  From what I've been reading for the past several years is that she spends as much time out of the apartment as possible without holding up a sign to the viewers that she has been pulling the wool over their eyes for as long as she has been on RLC.  Martina is scum and so is Alberto for putting up with her sorry ass!!!

Martina knows she's scum and that's why she hangs out with scum.  Nelly and Bogdan are pure scum!!

14 hours ago, philo said:

So Bogdan is a nice guy? I can tell you that anyone who has a capture of the photoshoot should rewatch the disdain that he demonstrated towards Efrim after Efrim discovered them on the balcony. Everyone thought that they were close friends until Efrim came back to the living room sofa crying like a baby. When Boggan came in first, and looked down at Efrim, the look on his face was one of disgust. He then went straight to the bathroom to clean up as Annabelle came in about two minutes later and went to console Efrim. When Bodgan came from the bathroom, he looked down on the two of them and made a gesture to Annabelle as if she needs to take care of it. That Bogdan would not be described by anyone who saw him as a nice guy.

I wish I still had all my hundreds of PM's because I can totally confirm everything you are saying.  Nelly and Bogdan are worthless as tits on a boar hog!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes you are. Philo is another one who lives in his own fantasy world and posts really stupid shit and is very often wrong.

Sorry to bust your bubble for the umpteenth time but he's not wrong with what he's saying happened.  I wish i could remember what all was told to me about that night but unfortunately I've slept since then, I'm getting older by the minute, and I don't have my notes anymore to help him out!

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, philo said:

RLC could make some money by creating a video archive of past memorable events. The earlier RLC forum used to allow subscribers to post vids and screen shots. What else are they going to do with all of that old footage?

They do have an archive but only RLC employee's can see it.  I stumbled upon it one day and of course it was password protected which didn't stop me trying to gain access.  RLC must have seen someone as in me trying to access it with multiple password attempts and a couple of days later it was gone/moved/renamed to something else and I couldn't find it anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1