B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

a simple curiosity, how many men, who follow CC, would be willing to have sex in front of a camera, for free, knowing that everything that passes through the internet remains forever.

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

a simple curiosity, how many men, who follow CC, would be willing to have sex in front of a camera, for free, knowing that everything that passes through the internet remains forever.

I have more dignity to even consider doing such a lewd thing like that!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It would definitely have to be with a really beautiful and attractive woman for me to ever consider doing it. Which there have only been few of imo that were participants of rlc throughout it's history that I ever would consider having any sex with, cam or not.

il y a 28 minutes, Sergio a dit :

for free???

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have more dignity to even consider doing such a lewd thing like that!!

So why be critical of girls who don't fuck on cam? or why invent theories always more eccentric than the previous ones, especially since the apartment is under maintenance

You have a funny logic or you just lie 😏

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So why be critical of girls who don't fuck on cam? or why invent theories always more eccentric than the previous ones, especially since the apartment is under maintenance

You have a funny logic or you just lie 😏

Would never have thought that I would defend/agree with Harley's logic... But I absolutely hate the logic of "If you wont/can't do it yourself then you can't be critical about it". 

Ofcourse you should be able to criticize the content of a product you are paying for if you dont think it lives up to it's standard, even if we wouldn't do it ourselves.

In this case we are paying for seeing the private lives of the participants in this project. If some of them are only showing us the boring parts of life and doing most of the more exciting parts of life off cam you can definitely argue that they are not suitable for a project like this and should be replaced.

If one would apply that logic to any other business you wouldn't last long if you won't accept critique from customers on a project or product you've handled poorly just because they wont/cant do your job themselves.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Solasa said:

Would never have thought that I would defend/agree with Harley's logic... But I absolutely hate the logic of "If you wont/can't do it yourself then you can't be critical about it". 

Ofcourse you should be able to criticize the content of a product you are paying for if you dont think it lives up to it's standard, even if we wouldn't do it ourselves.

In this case we are paying for seeing the private lives of the participants in this project. If some of them are only showing us the boring parts of life and doing most of the more exciting parts of life off cam you can definitely argue that they are not suitable for a project like this and should be replaced.

If one would apply that logic to any other business you wouldn't last long if you won't accept critique from customers on a project or product you've handled poorly just because they wont/cant do your job themselves.

In fact the problem with Harley's logic is that whatever the participants may do, they will always be the losers in his eyes. He makes the same analogy with the members of the forum who enjoy watching these participants evolving in front of the cameras of rlc

All because he is at war with rlc and he has a false ideology about how things work in 2021, he got stuck in the 1960s, society and the moers have evolved over time, but him no

Now you meet a girl you like, but she lives in an apartment with a camera, everything depends in this case on the desire to be with this person

the initial comment was aimed directly at Pam's boyfriend, and we could see that at first the cameras were more or less of a problem but as their relationship evolved over the weeks, the urge to be with her took hold above on the presence of cameras

Afterwards I also think that people give too much importance to the presence of the cameras and the fact of being broadcast on the internet, in any case I can tell you that this does not prevent the girls from evolving in their life, whether professionally or personally, some are married with children, with the same guys with whom they have fucked in front of the cameras for some 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact the problem with Harley's logic is that whatever the participants may do, they will always be the losers in his eyes. He makes the same analogy with the members of the forum who enjoy watching these participants evolving in front of the cameras of rlc

All because he is at war with rlc and he has a false ideology about how things work in 2021, he got stuck in the 1960s, society and the moers have evolved over time, but him no

Now you meet a girl you like, but she lives in an apartment with a camera, everything depends in this case on the desire to be with this person

the initial comment was aimed directly at Pam's boyfriend, and we could see that at first the cameras were more or less of a problem but as their relationship evolved over the weeks, the urge to be with her took hold above on the presence of cameras

Afterwards I also think that people give too much importance to the presence of the cameras and the fact of being broadcast on the internet, in any case I can tell you that this does not prevent the girls from evolving in their life, whether professionally or personally, some are married with children, with the same guys with whom they have fucked in front of the cameras for some 🙂

Yeah I can definitely understand giving some time to an "outsider" to the project like Pam's BF to get comfortable.

My post would probably have fit better in a thread about B2 as it was mostly them I was thinking about regarding boring participants that rather do stuff off cam and the frustration of being stuck with them for months.