Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #4

i was scrolling around before and hit this apartment, and they was looking at $ stats, they had a small missunderstanding who made what in the kitchen and they made 15$ anyway once they solve that issue (Hope and Yan was coocking naked ) they said, """ ok we hit the target for tonight, now just put a movie and we go to sleep"""" 😂

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i was scrolling around before and hit this apartment, and they was looking at $ stats, they had a small missunderstanding who made what in the kitchen and they made 15$ anyway once they solve that issue (Hope and Yan was coocking naked ) they said, """ ok we hit the target for tonight, now just put a movie and we go to sleep"""" 😂

they have a computer in the living room, its monitor is under the TV, and VH is normally on so they can monitor how they are doing 😁 

I still don't get what that dude's role is, why doesn't he fuck off ? 😂. it gets annoying to look at him jerking off. He either needs to bring his own girl and stay or be replaced with a girl.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

they have a computer in the living room, its monitor is under the TV, and VH is normally on so they can monitor how they are doing 😁 

I still don't get what that dude's role is, why doesn't he fuck off ? 😂. it gets annoying to look at him jerking off. He either needs to bring his own girl and stay or be replaced with a girl.

i think its a bait, ppl who watch and see him around get the impresion tonight something will happen, he will join,thus views that stays on their apartment.

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The dynamic of the place is ruined since that arrival.. Hope&Yan very rarely have their own moments in bedroom 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

i think its a bait, ppl who watch and see him around get the impresion tonight something will happen, he will join,thus views that stays on their apartment.

yeah, but by now everyone with half a brain knows that nothing is going to happen. He never get close to Lola, actually he might be her brother as there are some strong facial resemblance. and his biggest accomplishment with Hope so far was that he got to touch her thighs and belly once 😁  I feel sorry for the guy at times, but he is more annoying than anything else, and his ass normally blocks couple of good camera angles 🤣 

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, but by now everyone with half a brain knows that nothing is going to happen. He never get close to Lola, actually he might be her brother as there are some strong facial resemblance. and his biggest accomplishment with Hope so far was that he got to touch her thighs and belly once 😁  I feel sorry for the guy at times, but he is more annoying than anything else, and his ass normally blocks couple of good camera angles 🤣 

don't you have the impression that what they are doing also corresponds to what we can see on chaturbate?

Even though people know they are just pretending something that won't happen, that doesn't stop them from sending tokens. It's the same here, it doesn't prevent people from watching in case something real happens one day, it allows participants to make money by doing nothing 😁

• Upvote 1