Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

I'm thinking Kitty/Linda stripper pole party!  Hopefully the dancing has calmed her down.  Before, her face and body language was looking like she was ready to fight.  Probably going to happen anyway.  Been working without no Smith to help.  She definitely has a short fuse!

i really dont understand kitty. What she is doing on facetime is obviously behind smiths back thats why she only does it if hes sleeping or out Then she will pick a fight but then when smith threatens to leave she goes nuts.

Kitty's way more fun to watch when she's cleaning, drinking, and catfishing and/or sexting, when Smith isn't there!  She definitely should go Linda's and they could do a stripper pole show!  Both would do well as strippers with their looks and dancing that I've seen.  Just a thought since nothing else is going on.  Maybe I could head RLC'S marketing department, since they don't have one.  🤔 

• Upvote 1

So it looks like Kitty's heading out for the evening.  Looking very sexy!  She did have a very pissed at the world look on her face.  Minutes later Smith came back with food.  I wasn't watching earlier so did they have another spat?

Smith woofed down the pizza and was headed out and Kitty showed up  Then they both went out together.  She still had the pissy look going so we will have to wait and see which way the food and/or alcohol guides the rest of the evening when they return.

3 hours ago, panther73 said:

Smith woofed down the pizza and was headed out and Kitty showed up  Then they both went out together.  She still had the pissy look going so we will have to wait and see which way the food and/or alcohol guides the rest of the evening when they return.

They will be coming back drunk most probably and finally Kitty will have some long lasting sex with Smith . 

• Like 1