Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

RLC , send Kitty in Barcelona for holidays for 1 month or so , free master bedroom in the villa . She can then relax , think what needs to be done and decide .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

RLC , send Kitty in Barcelona for holidays for 1 month or so , free master bedroom in the villa . She can then relax , think what needs to be done and decide .

Non credo che si ambienterebbe visto che non parla il russo e non conosce nessuno lì.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

not sure that this is a good idea because she may create a bad atmosphere in the house

we saw the effects of having Masha, so no thanks

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

not sure that this is a good idea because she may create a bad atmosphere in the house

we saw the effects of having Masha, so no thanks

I don’t think they are the same , I think after 2-3 days , Kitty will start feeling great with the new environment , she definitely needs a change . The two wild girls are in the villa , I think it is to extreme for her 😆 , but for sure she could just take it easy , make a couple of good friendships and see what she wants for future .

Even being the most optimistic of the optimistic guys 😂 , I highly  doubt  that RLC will proceed with the scenario , but these two now are a mess and a change or a break for a period is needed despite watching real life of course ☺️😇

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Non credo che si ambienterebbe visto che non parla il russo e non conosce nessuno lì.

Nobody ( almost ) knows everyone else there , they are just colleagues as she will be , an RLC colleague . They can communicate in English , plus Kitty just needs to escape this toxic environment . A month can be great to relax and think about herself , the villa is ideal ..  

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody ( almost ) knows everyone else there , they are just colleagues as she will be , an RLC colleague . They can communicate in English , plus Kitty just needs to escape this toxic environment . A month can be great to relax and think about herself , the villa is ideal ..  

to relax kitty will need 1 month of vacation away from cam on the beaches of your wonderful island, try to convince her to come

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

to relax kitty will need 1 month of vacation away from cam on the beaches of your wonderful island, try to convince her to come

Away of cameras is the super perfect ideal thing ☺️ Czech people we already have arrivals here 😉 But she will need also a place that can help her maybe with business modeling things and this is Barcelona for sure . Of course , an escape in Greece which is super hot currently with traveling interest worldwide … 😏😋😋😋 no comment 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Away of cameras is the super perfect ideal thing ☺️ Czech people we already have arrivals here 😉 But she will need also a place that can help her maybe with business modeling things and this is Barcelona for sure . Of course , an escape in Greece which is super hot currently with traveling interest worldwide … 😏😋😋😋 no comment 😁

shes making a bunch of money on rlc she can afford 1month away from bizness just to relax

I believe I have mentioned in the past that any likelihood of anything being any different as far as any occasions of any significant interest ever occurring at that apartment with either of those two participants of the project, would be slim to none.

Particularly, when considering the seldom occasions of times of more significant interest than those of usual that ever occurred during their other times with the project. Instead, there have always been times and occasions of disagreements that led to arguments for awhile, and eventually they make up, and are back to where they were once again.

Of course all couples in relationships throughout life go through and experience such times, but not as much or as often as it has seemed that those two have for as long. 

They actually have it made to an extent by being provided with a bills paid place to live, along with a periodic subsistance living allowance, and is likely why they can afford to go on vacations to posh resorts.

Yet, while living at the apartment, they are seldomly ever observed doing much at all of interest, similar to some of the other projects participants. Perhaps there may be some who may find interest in times whenever they have their disagreements and argue, but I for one do not.

If that is the most interesting things about them, that is certainly a sad and unfortunate way to be, regardless of whether or not, or how much or not, of an attractive woman she may be.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I believe I have mentioned in the past that any likelihood of anything being any different as far as any occasions of any significant interest ever occurring at that apartment with either of those two participants of the project, would be slim to none.

Particularly, when considering the seldom occasions of times of more significant interest than those of usual that ever occurred during their other times with the project. Instead, there have always been times and occasions of disagreements that led to arguments for awhile, and eventually they make up, and are back to where they were once again.

Of course all in couples in relationships throughout life go through and experience such times, but not as much or as often as it has seemed that those two have for as long. 

They actually have it made to an extent by being provided with a bills paid place to live, along with a periodic subsistance living allowance, and is likely why they can afford to go on vacations to posh resorts.

Yet, while living at the apartment, they are seldomly ever observed doing much at all of interest, similar to some of the other projects participants. Perhaps there may be some who may find interest in times whenever they have their disagreements and argue, but I for one do not.

If that is the most interesting things about them, that is certainly a sad and unfortunate way to be, regardless of whether or not, or how much or not, of an attractive woman she may be.

Translation:

Same shit different day.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Translation:

Same shit different day.

It's been mentioned before in summary, but I felt like being more explanatory about such matters once again since it's been awhile since the last of which was done here. But that is basically it in a nutshell jugg. Perhaps what I mentioned in pm in regards to her as far as he is concerned may seem more likely now. I believe it was the great Aerosmith that sung it best, "Same old story, same old song and dance".

• Like 1