Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

Tonight was weird....  they went out... they came back and she was probably drunk.  She felt a sleep.... 4 minutes after she was sleeping(3 in the night) ... he went and woke her up with his dick in her mouth... clearly while she was sleeping.

Started having sex, while she was sleeping.  She did manage to wake up... but for me she was not fully there,  They had what I call... emptying himself.  after he was done... she fall a slep as soon as his done.

Goes by her side...clean her, move her leg, get on her side with a big smile... goes on his phone... goes to sleep.

That was not what we are suppose to teach men to behave.... sorry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Azazel1st said:

Tonight was weird....  they went out... they came back and she was probably drunk.  She felt a sleep.... 4 minutes after she was sleeping(3 in the night) ... he went and woke her up with his dick in her mouth... clearly while she was sleeping.

Started having sex, while she was sleeping.  She did manage to wake up... but for me she was not fully there,  They had what I call... emptying himself.  after he was done... she fall a slep as soon as his done.

Goes by her side...clean her, move her leg, get on her side with a big smile... goes on his phone... goes to sleep.

That was not what we are suppose to teach men to behave.... sorry.

Wow. You are right. I didn't see this before. It's ok, she is the one to blame I'm sure. After all, we see her yelling at him and being angry all the time so everything must be her fault.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Wow. You are right. I didn't see this before. It's ok, she is the one to blame I'm sure. After all, we see her yelling at him and being angry all the time so everything must be her fault.

Of course, there are those of us who actually know otherwise my friend. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It's been mentioned before in summary, but I felt like being more explanatory about such matters once again since it's been awhile since the last of which was done here. But that is basically it in a nutshell jugg. Perhaps what I mentioned in pm in regards to her as far as he is concerned may seem more likely now. I believe it was the great Aerosmith that sung it best, "Same old story, same old song and dance".

same shit GIF

Nothing about tonight was OK... I am not willing to call it super harsh, but in my book... that was not how men should behave.  Doesn't matter if she was screaming or not... tonight looks like a men using a women incapable of properly deciding.

She did bate during today, but she was not fully awake for sure and probably was dreaming during the hole sequence

Il y a 2 heures, Azazel1st a dit :

Nothing about tonight was OK... I am not willing to call it super harsh, but in my book... that was not how men should behave.  Doesn't matter if she was screaming or not... tonight looks like a men using a women incapable of properly deciding.

She did bate during today, but she was not fully awake for sure and probably was dreaming during the hole sequence

You do realise that what you are saying is just pure speculation

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

drunk sex: really not common for this couple since their return 😏

The arguing and fighting is common. They both need counselling of some sorts or Kitty's going to turn and pull an Isabel moment someday.  :biggrin:

If you pay any attention, you see that's how he has sex with him lately; She likes to pretend that she's sleeping while taking an inviting position in the bed for him to use her for sex. 

Last night she came to the livingroom for him to come to the bedroom. Where she was waiting for him. 

Guys it's a game there are playing. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1