Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ok, i know they were at Voyeur Villa before VHTV but when VV was shut down they moved to this site directly

They run away from VV way before their shutdown (looking to forum posts, july 2019 + - ).
Never was a VV viewer but remember Jabbath saying something like their move basically was a strong "punch" on VV views and since that move things was never the same to VV

Talking on VV, seems it's a visit day for ex-vv participants at VH places, at realm 6 another one is there visiting 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Never was a VV viewer but remember Jabbath saying something like their move basically was a strong "punch" on VV views

Anna & Alex like all participants got treated like shit by VV management and decided together with Alex & Lina and some other friends to found VH. This is the short story. Without A&A VV was on life support until it finally died. Ivo (The one with the card game always ready) and Sonya (His dull wife) leaving gave them the death punch. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna & Alex like all participants got treated like shit by VV management and decided together with Alex & Lina and some other friends to found VH. This is the short story. Without A&A VV was on life support until it finally died. Ivo (The one with the card game always ready) and Sonya (His dull wife) leaving gave them the death punch. 

When i first tuned in Alex and Lina were the hunchos and they were always getting accused of fucking some of the participants over 

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

When i first tuned in Alex and Lina were the hunchos and they were always getting accused of fucking some of the participants over 

There was a time when they did. I guess not anymore now. 

I must say that I am an admirer of Scott. These guys are crazy, but they are crazy in the most funny and entertaining way. We now have a fucking pool in the middle of the living room, with a floating mattress, and a floating sofa. The only thing we lack now is a palm. Then the whole experience would be complete. 

• Haha 3

Just now, ed2 said:

I must say that I am an admirer of Scott. These guys are crazy, but they are crazy in the most funny and entertaining way. We now have a fucking pool in the middle of the living room, with a floating mattress, and a floating sofa. The only thing we lack now is a palm. Then the whole experience would be complete. 

And some naked girls in the pool 😂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Off topic though, there should be a dark mode option on CC aswell ffs

Maybe it could be an option, for those of you who like it. Personally I hate nightmode though. I feel that nothing strain my eyes as much as trying to read larger bolks of light text on dark background.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Stephie is there 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Now the cat just has to get into a claw sharpening session with the pool and whoosh water all over the place.   

laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 2