Benjamin (2021) Part #7

sr71gn

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Uhhh, I need a pump to drain it? Why would I want to do that?  Duh🤮

No pump or siphon is needed for the pool, and no swifter is needed for the tile floor. With just one kitchen knife they could have that floor cleaned instantly. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Now thats disgusting--she has her mouth on that floating couch

Screenshot (3671).png

I'm actually getting Nauseous following along with this. They sell small pumps you use in a sump pump drain in the basement. It's pretty cheap. But they let it go so long I bet it's slimy on the bottom. So the liner needs to be cleaned now to remove the toxic pathogens that have formed. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Obviously the alcohol has dulled her hygienic sense of decency Anybody that thinks this is entertaining watching someone floating in a sewer piss drunk.Well nuff said. Yuk👎

LOL.  Floating in a sewer piss drunk!!  Well done Dave, well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Be having another strain of covid soon :biggrin: the VH strain :biggrin:

Now you know we aren't aloud to point the finger where these new strains come from.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm actually getting Nauseous following along with this. They sell small pumps you use in a sump pump drain in the basement. It's pretty cheap. But they let it go so long I bet it's slimy on the bottom. So they'reliner needs to be cleaned now to remove the toxic pathogens that have formed. 

OMG, the filth is just stomach turning.  The bacteria in that pool must be in the millions and growing.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

OMG, the filth is just stomach turning.  The bacteria in that pool must be in the millions and growing.  

I think they're trying to sell the results of their experiment to a Chinese biological warfare lab. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Cant believe she actually walked in that slime...

Screenshot (3670).png

Has anyone done the "deed" yet on that sofa? The water needs to have a load of slimy cum floating on it for a few days.  Then more of us will throwing up in our mouths.😕 🤮

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Has anyone done the "deed" yet on that sofa? The water needs to have a load of slimy cum floating on it for a few days.  Then more of us will throwing up in our mouths.😕 🤮

I'd pass on the throwing up in my mouth and just throw up. 🤮

• Haha 2