B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

36 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

?/b2 is boring and still b4 is boring they are not bringing new tenant in the place of megan ??/

IMO B1 with Pam + (BF) and Radi, and B5 with Horny Hannah are the places to go at the mo. Lousy camera angles in Pams room but still entertaining 🤪

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i know but like me u know they are there for ever till rlc decide they need a new manager in barcelona

I said it from the very beginning, the minute the house came back online and they were both there.  I said they are in B4 to stay.  B4 is ruined and always will be as long as their is a guy in the listing.

21 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i know, but we cant do nothing, they are there for ever until rlc decide otherwise

Yes there is something you can do, send support emails saying you cancelled your subscription and that you will not re-sub until Nelly & Bogdan have left the building.  Send support emails everyday until you get an answer.  There are plenty of things you can do and saying that there is nothing you can do isn't one of them!!

21 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Don't go giving them ideas. 😉 If Bogdan and Nelly get that master bedroom we will never get fucking rid of them. 

LMAO unfortunately no matter where they sleep in the villa, they are there to stay so you need to get used to it.

12 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

And that's my subscrition done, I've no interest in rlc at this time. I've been more entertained with comments made here on CC. RLC is not worth the my money as it is now. I only watched for the Barcelona GOV content, and to be honest from my point of view it's crap to watch now.  B1, B2 and B4 need a serious recasting from my point of view. 🙂 

You made the right decision!!

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They were great at the beginning, now they suck just like the other do nothings. Bogdan is a fucking idiot. 😡👎

They are just two slutty girls and apparently you like slutty girls and that's why you think they were great.  Now, Vivian will be naked by the pool in a couple of more days and the sick bastard Bogdan will be there to get all his peeps in.  Elian will continue to throw her pussy in Bogdan's face while Nelly just sits there and says jajaja....fucking disgusting if you ask me!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Being naked and drinking beer now. 👍🏻

I don't think I have seen T&E get really drunk at home in B4 since Bogdan asked them to calm down a bit. They have been coming home drunk though, many nights in a row since then. I hope they haven't moderated themselves too much. We need the fun to happen at home on cam.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

How lucky is bogdan .. alone guy with 3 girls 😛 he can fuck all of them but he is looser

I wish he would fuck all three of them for the Bogdan lovers of the forum and then I wish they would fire him and send him and horse face sidekick packing!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1