B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

PAM thank you for coming over to be with VIVIAN. when you are with her she is like .she is happy and more at ease with you so thank you

now PAM is not there . VIVIAN  you have a great  body ... no need to hide it..❤️

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

now PAM is not there . VIVIAN  you have a great  body ... no need to hide it..❤️

and  i know i was the one who said you was worthless . but when PAM  is with you .you are great. and i will watch  you more and VIVIAN  .you have a great body.. so why hide it I NEVER gave you a changes , and i'm sorry.😙

And that's my subscrition done, I've no interest in rlc at this time. I've been more entertained with comments made here on CC. RLC is not worth the my money as it is now. I only watched for the Barcelona GOV content, and to be honest from my point of view it's crap to watch now.  B1, B2 and B4 need a serious recasting from my point of view. 🙂 

• Upvote 6

il y a 51 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

And that's my subscrition done, I've no interest in rlc at this time. I've been more entertained with comments made here on CC. RLC is not worth the my money as it is now. I only watched for the Barcelona GOV content, and to be honest from my point of view it's crap to watch now.  B1, B2 and B4 need a serious recasting from my point of view. 🙂 

pam, tesla and elian are carrying rlc on their backs. bogdan and the rest of the girls in barcelona (excluding ariana) can fuck off

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to stay sober.  If the drunk one throws up then someone has to clean up after her.   :biggrin:

They were great at the beginning, now they suck just like the other do nothings. Bogdan is a fucking idiot. 😡👎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, james deen said:

pam, tesla and elian are carrying rlc on their backs. bogdan and the rest of the girls in barcelona (excluding ariana) can fuck off

You are very right with your comment ( I don’t agree with the “ fuck off “ expression , the girls are different on what they choose to share )  , Ariana is always great but she has actually lost her interest and she’s bored and needs also to go , despite her natural beauty will be missed . Monica could also stay but she’s also undecided what to do or not on cameras and I believe it is because of Amira’s outside life . We should give also patience to Vivian , she isn’t bad . 

• Haha 1

Need to love Elian walking completely naked  always in the villa ☺️😇😎👏👏 Bogdan proves a dedicated Nelly guy to the maximum despite the incredible distractions 😂🤣 ( when Elian actually with her body physique could look like  an earlier Nelly days back in Russia 😉

• Haha 1