B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

As usual, everything has been arranged well ahead of time pending N&B's absenteeism.  The constant visits from apartment to apartment is what's killing RLC IMHO.  Who will be next to show up.....Pam, Ariana, Riya, Radislava....what a joke!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tweety21 said:

Has the villa ever been so boring?

I'm in love the two new girls, Tesla and Elian! They bring a ton of life to the villa! But I hope they don't continue to go out every night, like they have done lately. If they have met someone, invite them to B4 instead.

Bogdan is with M&N.

Martina is polyamorous, Bogdan as well.  Nelly lacks enough self-confidence to be polyamorous (sharing Bogdan), and Martina and Bogdan are  working together to help her overcome that. 

Eli is polyamorous.  Tes may not be as hypersexual as Eli.  When Eli twice reflexively wets her fingers before fingering Tes in the bath, and Tes' pussy is submerged in water, that suggests Tes is not always lubricated.

A quartet of M&N, E&T would be volcanic.  As would M&N, Alex, and early Bonnie.

Gina will not let Bruno near the villa while E&T are there.  So there will be no center of the arena spectacle of E&T devouring Bruno

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm in love the two new girls, Tesla and Elian! They bring a ton of life to the villa! But I hope they don't continue to go out every night, like they have done lately. If they have met someone, invite them to B4 instead.

They have delivered so far and they will keep on 😉😋 I think that they did  not have the right dates so far for invitations in the villa , in my opinion they are still exploring and trying to find out the best places to hang out while in the center , as soon as they have 2-3 standard bars that they will also get to know either locals or even foreigners and they will be completely adapted with the whole Barcelona idea , I don’t have any doubts about them .

I believe their bigger skepticism currently and perhaps disappointment , it is that they haven’t met ani of the other girls that could possibly go out together and let them know more hints about the city since they aren’t the most outgoing girls in the fun they are seeking , let’s see . Total faith and trust that these two will be two of the greatest ever 😇

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO the babysitters have arrived.......pathetic!!

Harley. Stop your crap man. You always see things the wrong way.

4 peas in a pod.

Amira and Monica are close just like T & E.

Your constant negatively is tiresome and has been especially for someone who claims they don't subscribe to RLC.

You guess, speculate, hypothesize...and mostly are always wrong.

This may turn out to be a lot more than YOU think.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3