B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #61 (June)

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

One of the greatest fucking understatements of all time.

Unfortunately, in my case it's not an understatement.  My sister is coming home from the hospital to die.

Please keep your comments to yourself....thank you!

• Sad 2

Good Day All,  It would appear with Bogdan missing since Nelly and Martina leaving that he is with them. I would have to believe a 3-some going on off camera. Again we can only speculation. But if Nelly and Bogdan return together it could be more believable. Or if all 3 return to b4 together, may be confirmation.  What a show and some minor league acting.  But they have us all wondering. 

il y a 22 minutes, yelt a dit :

Good Day All,  It would appear with Bogdan missing since Nelly and Martina leaving that he is with them. I would have to believe a 3-some going on off camera. Again we can only speculation. But if Nelly and Bogdan return together it could be more believable. Or if all 3 return to b4 together, may be confirmation.  What a show and some minor league acting.  But they have us all wondering. 

My god, sweet and innocent martina involved in a 3-some, well i never🙄

• Haha 1

I was having the crazy imagination that suddenly and during the day , with all girls having the absolute luxury of a “ girls villa day “ , somehow , someway , our lovely , amazing and wonderful Tesla and Elian could “ open the villa gates “ to their male dates of the last week or so and let the party begin .. and all the conservatives could go to the garage and just watch the show from there since the RLC monitors , the drugs and whatever is hidden there 😂🤣😝

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If the idea that Bogdan went with Nelly and Martina is true, why didn't RLC include Bogdan in the "on vacation" notice?  Bet that question will generate some RLC conspiracy comments!  P.S.:  I'm aware they didn't post Linda but if they went to the trouble to post Nelly, Bogdan could have been typed very easily.  Ok kids have at it!🤔

• Upvote 1