Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #3

On 7/16/2021 at 1:03 AM, bluewinner said:

Leya seems to be very emotional. Earlier she was having a conversation with Elliot on the balcony and suddenly she burst into tears, she then moved to the living room and she was crying on the couch for some while. not sure what's going on here, but she doesn't seem very happy with her situation. I feel bad for her. 😒

Saw it too and she cries everytime when he's with a girl or she has too do something with another guy. Think it's better for her that she finds a job, a nice guy and leave this place.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Jawis said:

Saw it too and she cries everytime when he's with a girl or she has too do something with another guy. Think it's better for her that she finds a job, a nice guy and leave this place.

from the very start it was obvious there is only working arrangement between these two. Elliot doesn't seem to have any affection for her. It's just sad to see her like that, one of them needs to leave as this is not working. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from the very start it was obvious there is only working arrangement between these two. Elliot doesn't seem to have any affection for her. It's just sad to see her like that, one of them needs to leave as this is not working. 

Maybe she has developed feelings for him after living together, not going to end well I think! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Peko 28 said:

Action with the girl or not action with the girl, this is the question 😛 i think ........ no 😖

I hope yes for him and...us 😉 he needs it badly after the double failure the other day

• Like 1

I think people on here bash Elliot unnecessarily sometimes, i don't think he has done anything to upset Leya for over 2 months now, he has been pretty ok with her by his standards. Seems like Leya might be just too emotional over things, some people are like that plus the open relationship is quite accepted by both of them

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think people on here bash Elliot unnecessarily sometimes, i don't think he has done anything to upset Leya for over 2 months now, he has been pretty ok with her by his standards. Seems like Leya might be just too emotional over things, some people are like that plus the open relationship is quite accepted by both of them

Probably you miss the translations of what he said in different visits of Eric&Layla 

12 hours ago, Jawis said:

This is the main problem that put her down IMO