Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #2

2 hours ago, squish said:

I spent a week in Sienna once. Delightful. You are so fortunate to live there.

I spend my holidays in Forte dei Marmi which is on the sea and not far from Florence and Siena, both beautiful cities. Ciao.

• Like 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, budda said:

I spend my holidays in Forte dei Marmi which is on the sea and not far from Florence and Siena, both beautiful cities. Ciao.

Florence is more than just beautiful. I would say it is unique.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, budda said:

I'm still alive !!!

Good to hear pal lol. We love Italy and have been to many places Rome,Sorrento,Pisa,Venice,Florence,Capri, etc etc. Have even gone up Vesuvius lol. The Amalfi coast is absolutely breath taking and so beautiful especially from the sea.

What i have always liked is that it is very unspoilt, even where hotels have been built they seem to integrate them within the existing area without standing out like a sore thumb. Lovely country :heart: 

Whereas many of the coastal regions of Spain for example are absolutely ruined and destroyed much or all of the old character with ugly highrise hotels and bars of all types etc etc.

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 11:27 AM, budda said:

Even if 20 new people are added, nothing new will happen in this apartment. Helena had written months ago that she wanted to try a threesome with Val but then nothing happened.
Life is boring: some blowjobs to Chris and the 2 couples having pathetic sex on the same bed without any involvement between them.
The menu should have changed.

Something new is happening. This new arrival has them all playing some sort of game. Depends what you are looking for. I get a kick from watching peoples interactions like they are now but then not all are people watchers. It may lead to something. It may not but it is interesting to see where it will lead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Good to hear pal lol. We love Italy and have been to many places Rome,Sorrento,Pisa,Venice,Florence,Capri, etc etc. Have even gone up Vesuvius lol. The Amalfi coast is absolutely breath taking and so beautiful especially from the sea.

What i have always liked is that it is very unspoilt, even where hotels have been built they seem to integrate them within the existing area without standing out like a sore thumb. Lovely country :heart: 

Whereas many of the coastal regions of Spain for example are absolutely ruined and destroyed much or all of the old character with ugly highrise hotels and bars of all types etc etc.

Thanks Robwin.

• Like 1