Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/13/2021 at 8:25 PM, edu said:

I subscribe to vhtv to see -christopher and ashton naked together. I love watching group sex. Plus the kids -Christopher and Ashton naked having sex together. the more group sex we watch this apartment.

If this is the only reason, you are bound for big upset.  Christopher is bisexual, that is known.  He never did gay sex on cam but on several occasions, he touched under the sheet the gay guy that stayed in the previous apartment for several month.  But you have no chance with Ashton.  I hope you noticed that when he jurks off in the bathtub, he makes sure to cover himself with bubble bath so we don't see his cock when he does it.  Demi were totally boring in their own apartment, and it even getting worst since they are with Chris & Helena

• Upvote 1

I keep coming to this apartment once in a while just because of Helena.  IMO, she's beautiful.

Even before Christopher, she was really into hard sex.  Then, after she met Chris,  they had really passionate sex and she was really into it

Since they moved,  she spends 90% of her time in bed, watching TV, video games or her phone.  The house is now a mess, no one cleaning or doing any thing.  

Oh yes  there is something else.  Every time I watch, Demi is in the bathroom washing her pussy.  She must have the most clean pussy of all the women on VH  She must wash it 10-15 times per day.  They should change her nick name to Clean  pussy

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, BenCoudon a dit :

I keep coming to this apartment once in a while just because of Helena.  IMO, she's beautiful.

Even before Christopher, she was really into hard sex.  Then, after she met Chris,  they had really passionate sex and she was really into it

Since they moved,  she spends 90% of her time in bed, watching TV, video games or her phone.  The house is now a mess, no one cleaning or doing any thing.  

Oh yes  there is something else.  Every time I watch, Demi is in the bathroom washing her pussy.  She must have the most clean pussy of all the women on VH  She must wash it 10-15 times per day.  They should change her nick name to Clean  pussy

exactly the same here reason i keep visiting this shitty apartment and i think demi is beautiful too just a shame they are all boring as fuck

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

exactly the same here reason i keep visiting this shitty apartment and i think demi is beautiful too just a shame they are all boring as fuck

We all have our own preferences.  I don't like Demi.  Yes she has a nice body but I find her artificial.  She is trying to give the impression that she is a goddess. And she rarely smile.   Helena is a natural beauty and she doesn't try to play a role.

She should kick her own ass to get back to her previous life.  Laying in bed and staring to a phone or video games is not how she was before.

• Like 3

On 7/24/2021 at 3:58 AM, BenCoudon said:

We all have our own preferences.  I don't like Demi.  Yes she has a nice body but I find her artificial.  She is trying to give the impression that she is a goddess. And she rarely smile.   Helena is a natural beauty and she doesn't try to play a role.

She should kick her own ass to get back to her previous life.  Laying in bed and staring to a phone or video games is not how she was before.

Could be that they are locked down?