Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Just In said:

Helena growing a bit of hair.πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘Β πŸ‘πŸ‘

VoyeurHouse 881.jpg

Don't like rain forests gets in yer bloody teethΒ :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

tres bonne nouvelle,une bande de jeune fainΓ©ant sans avenir et sans envie.Je ne comprendrais tout ces gens a qui ont offre une possibilitΓ© de faire de l'argent assez facilement et ne font rien pour garder ce travail.Ensuite helena qui nous avait promis un changement quand ils avaient changΓ©s d'appartement qu'ils attendaient du materiel pour faire autre chose que de rester devant la television ou jouer a des jeux sur leur console et pc.Seile demi va me manquer car c'est vraiment une tres belle fille et bonne baiseuse

So sorry to see the beautiful Helena depart. For a while IΒ communicated with bothΒ  Christopher until a dim troll decided to lecture them on voyeurism and they ceased all communications. I am pretty sure they suffered because of the Pandemic. People forget that being on call continuously takes its toll mentally. I hope we see her again in the future. As Lola is proving it is not unlikely in thisΒ small closed societyΒ which lives with the threat of exposure.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Finisher said:

I am sorry you people on VH NOT KNOWING if Demi is ok or not is driving me crazy I think they are stoping me going onthe other one

Hey Finisher. By, "...the other one", if you mean the VHTV forum, you have to have at least a free account in order to login to that forum.Β