Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #2

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Occasionally Serg would visit. Their living room was circular at the top of some stairs. More of a squat. familiar?

Humm i remember Adam&Eva place with the stairs but on top was the bedroom in that circular format area

• Like 1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isn't that Helenas boring ex bf?

The very same. Surprised he has not been re-cycled. 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Humm i remember Adam&Eva place with the stairs but on top was the bedroom in that circular format area

Adam and Eva. Yes that was it. I think she was blond then. If Eva is looking to get back she needs to show us what she can do imo.

• Upvote 1

Even if 20 new people are added, nothing new will happen in this apartment. Helena had written months ago that she wanted to try a threesome with Val but then nothing happened.
Life is boring: some blowjobs to Chris and the 2 couples having pathetic sex on the same bed without any involvement between them.
The menu should have changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, budda said:

Even if 20 new people are added, nothing new will happen in this apartment. Helena had written months ago that she wanted to try a threesome with Val but then nothing happened.
Life is boring: some blowjobs to Chris and the 2 couples having pathetic sex on the same bed without any involvement between them.
The menu should have changed.

Welcome back to our God @budda

4 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Welcome back to our God @budda

Thank you very much. I am on holiday in Tuscany and here I don't have much time to dedicate to VH (which in this period has reached a very low level) and CC. I do not publish photos but I gladly do some comments.
Happy holidays to all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, budda said:

Thank you very much. I am on holiday in Tuscany and here I don't have much time to dedicate to VH (which in this period has reached a very low level) and CC. I do not publish photos but I gladly do some comments.
Happy holidays to all.

I spent a week in Sienna once. Delightful. You are so fortunate to live there.

1 hour ago, budda said:

Happy holidays to all.

Awesome!

• Like 1