Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

On 6/18/2021 at 7:54 PM, ed2 said:

I disagree. As I see it, Stephie has no reservations with nudity. She is naked in the bathroom and the bedroom, never have I ever seen her try turn away, or in any way cover up because of the cameras. She is even topless in the liviing room when it is just her and Scott there. The only difference is that Stephie doesn't push nudity in situations where it isn't natuural, like for example Diana and Lyla does. 

You ought to get glasses or re watch all scenes --she does it countless times vs the other girls -you are only pointing out times when she is obviously into sex such as this morning--All the time she was laying in the guest bedroom you can not find anytime she showed anything--normally she always goes for her panties first before anything else after drying off from shower

On 6/18/2021 at 7:54 PM, ed2 said:

I disagree. As I see it, Stephie has no reservations with nudity. She is naked in the bathroom and the bedroom, never have I ever seen her try turn away, or in any way cover up because of the cameras. She is even topless in the liviing room when it is just her and Scott there. The only difference is that Stephie doesn't push nudity in situations where it isn't natuural, like for example Diana and Lyla does. 

She was in the living room all morning alone with Scott and she had a blanket completely covering her with a rare glimpse of her black panties --All the other girls would have had their tits and/or asses hanging out naked

The only time you will see her naked pussy is when she is minutes away from having sex or in the shower--You have to hurry though as even after her shower she will cover up quick--In the guest room she is naked under that yellow gown and he keeps trying to nudge it up but she takes evasive measures and covers up completely

Screenshot (3740).png

Screenshot (3741).png

Screenshot (3742).png

Screenshot (3743).png

Screenshot (3744).png

Screenshot (3745).png

Screenshot (3746).png

Again, what is normal? I usually put on my clothes imediately after my showers too. And they do actually live on the ground level. You use Lyla and Diana as examples, they are girls who love to tease and show skin even in situations where I think most people would find very embarrassing. Like standing in the living room with windows open, or infront of friends of the opposite who are just visiting. Compare her to Goldie instead, and you might see alot more similarities. They don't show off much nudity, but they don't hide it either. I like it this way! It is more true voyeurism.