Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

Again, what is normal? I usually put on my clothes imediately after my showers too. And they do actually live on the ground level. You use Lyla and Diana as examples, they are girls who love to tease and show skin even in situations where I think most people would find very embarrassing. Like standing in the living room with windows open, or infront of friends of the opposite who are just visiting. Compare her to Goldie instead, and you might see alot more similarities. They don't show off much nudity, but they don't hide it either. I like it this way! It is more true voyeurism.

Since I am watching and talking about Stephie I am comparing her with other girls in this apartment but talking about Goldie it all depended what moo she was in --She had very wild naked displays at times --Who else do you want to compare with Stephie?

23 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Since I am watching and talking about Stephie I am comparing her with other girls in this apartment but talking about Goldie it all depended what moo she was in --She had very wild naked displays at times --Who else do you want to compare with Stephie?

I have made my point. We seem to disagree about how much nudity is necessary to show. I like Stephie, exactly because she doesn't walk around naked all day, or worse, in underwear and stockings, like some even sillier tenants seem to do. Stephie wear normal clothes, and generally acts very natural. If you don't like it, you can watch literally any other woman on VH.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I have made my point. We seem to disagree about how much nudity is necessary to show. I like Stephie, exactly because she doesn't walk around naked all day, or worse, in underwear and stockings, like some even sillier tenants seem to do. Stephie wear normal clothes, and generally acts very natural. If you don't like it, you can watch literally any other woman on VH.

What in the h is wrong with your brain --I pointed this out as a good and unique quality of hers --You are the one arguing that she is like all the other girls --You are a waste of time on this forum--I love Stephie and she is my favorite and the point of my post was her modesty-- I went to alot of trouble to post picture after picture after picture backing this up --You tried to post naked pictures of her that were only available when she was about to have sex--

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Realm has been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quality, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Realm has been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quality, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

interesting, ... could be a couple of things....drugs, or as someone has already said prostitution. I have previously seen that drugs were been done, and i have a feeling that prostitution may be a thing too. i could be wrong though....but i cant think of anything else other than violence (doubt its that) that breaks rules so bad that warrents a takedown

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

What in the h is wrong with your brain --I pointed this out as a good and unique quality of hers --You are the one arguing that she is like all the other girls --You are a waste of time on this forum--I love Stephie and she is my favorite and the point of my post was her modesty-- I went to alot of trouble to post picture after picture after picture backing this up --You tried to post naked pictures of her that were only available when she was about to have sex--

What is wrong with me? It is you who sound like you were criticizing her. But if it now turns out that we agree, fine.

BTW, I never arguing that she is like all the other girls. I argued that Stephie had a more normal relationship with nudity, whereas it is all the other girls on VH that show off alot more nudity than what would be natural in any given situation.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

What is wrong with me? It is you who sound like you were criticizing her. But if it now turns out that we agree, fine.

BTW, I never arguing that she is like all the other girls. I argued that Stephie had a more normal relationship with nudity, whereas it is all the other girls on VH that show off alot more nudity than what would be natural in any given situation.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz