Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have absolutely nothing against handicapped folks, but if Diana fucks this guy, I quit.  I'm starting to think Scott's a pimp, and these 4 girls are his whores.

That happening or not, doesn't change a thing about the rest 😉 

One thing that always stands out when i am watching this is how modest Stephie is --Even though she has world class beauty--She seems to keep as much of her tits and pussy covered at all times as she  possibly can-- Every other girl on here lets everything hang out and never makes an effort to keep anything covered---This is a rare moment for her and she is really in the process of covering everything up

Screenshot (3720).png

Screenshot (3721).png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have absolutely nothing against handicapped folks, but if Diana fucks this guy, I quit.  I'm starting to think Scott's a pimp, and these 4 girls are his whores.

dude i know guys in wheelchairs who get better looking women than Diana so why does scott have to be a pimp if she fucks him? that guy has game if it happens shoot ur shot man 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

One thing that always stands out when i am watching this is how modest Stephie is --Even though she has world class beauty--She seems to keep as much of her tits and pussy covered at all times as she  possibly can-- Every other girl on here lets everything hang out and never makes an effort to keep anything covered---This is a rare moment for her and she is really in the process of covering everything up

Screenshot (3720).png

K

I like that, I like to watch guys on the beach walking with someone and think" Amd wonder what he looks like naked with her on top of him.. I wonder if they did it this morning. heretill they make "whoopie" we see women dancing around half n morning".half naked and don't see it all 

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Cool! First time I have seen anyone in a wheelchair visiting any of the apartments! As someone who is in a wheelchair myself, I like it! It helps bring focus to the fact that we are not just people with a disability. We are normal human beings too!

💖👨🏻‍🦽👍🏻

1833127366_bandicam2021-06-1819-10-40-141.jpg.984c65cf260896dbed006354b3308f11.jpg324050157_bandicam2021-06-1819-10-33-713.jpg.d9937ce89d09e5e5ad47959f1a6a4c92.jpg

If they hook up its because hes hot and seems like a gentleman.  She's staring at him thinking, what's he packing down there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If they hook up its because hes hot and seems like a gentleman.  She's staring at him thinking, what's he packing down there?

I would love to see Diana hooking up with him. ❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

You only just realised that lool

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

If he starts masturbating in his wheelchair he could call himself a stroke of genius.  :biggrin:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I disagree. As I see it, Stephie has no reservations with nudity. She is naked in the bathroom and the bedroom, never have I ever seen her try turn away, or in any way cover up because of the cameras. She is even topless in the liviing room when it is just her and Scott there. The only difference is that Stephie doesn't push nudity in situations where it isn't natuural, like for example Diana and Lyla does.