Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What happen ? They removed the apartment now

I missed it. Anyone else saw what happened?

I have 4 days left on my sub. If this place is taken off, I'm not going to re-sub.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Did a fight or anything serious happen.

No idea. It was only Stephie and Scott at home when I last checked in, maybe an hour earlier, and they were both in a happy mood. 

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

What happen ? They removed the apartment now

Bloody stupid apartment anyway,well shot of it. Might get better cam setups in the next one without needing binoculars 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bloody stupid apartment anyway,well shot of it. Might get better cam setups in the next one without needing binoculars 😂

The living room and both bathrooms were actually great. The bedroom was sort of OK, not good, but not terrible either. It was only the guestroom that was awful.

35 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The living room and both bathrooms were actually great. The bedroom was sort of OK, not good, but not terrible either. It was only the guestroom that was awful.

The living room had many weird cam positions too.

• Upvote 1

Support says rules violation. Did anyone see anything? If not, I'm going to go with my theory that VH actually found out that Benjamin isn't a tenant here anymore.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Support says rules violation. Did anyone see anything? If not, I'm going to go with my theory that VH actually found out that Benjamin isn't a tenant here anymore.

Why would that matter, guests aren't either? But doesn't neccisitate a close down 

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why would that matter, guests aren't either? But doesn't neccisitate a close down 

They said that Scott could not be a participant again, because of too many rules violations. If they found out that Scott was still the real tenant, and that the whole thing about Benjamin taking over was just a lie, a play for the gallery, just another way to bend around the rules, then I think it could have warranted a take down. But it's just speculation, as the ones who what happened doesn't seem to be reading this thread.

• Like 1