Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

2 hours ago, photonic said:

if your talking about 2 newer cams per property then yeah it maybe do-able. but unless you have the latest high speed internet yourself, anything over 1080 on live wont be viable and then there will be complains of buffering. not many can view live feeds at over 720 anyway, so 4k is a no no. VH will work well with what it has now...trust it 🙂 , as said most folks are only just able to view feeds at 720 - 1080 max without buffering thus is not just upto their servers or ISP....its the end user too that also has to have high speed internet and for most is pricey...that along with the monthly £20 sub to the site (more if they raise fee) fair mounts up when you got bills to pay.

youtube, chatrubate, twitch - left the chat.😉 I can easily watch 2k even from mobile Internet (now 195mbps/31,85mbps - 52 ping). From stationary 4k + download game. Yes, there are some problems with fast internet in  USA and Britain. But this is not whole world.

New cameras, even at current bitrate and resolution, will make big difference. Especially in unstable modes (when the camera's sensitivity is lacking). It's like a photo on a Chinese phone from Aliexpress and photo on Samsung in same parameters. Optimal to buy 2 good cameras and put them in an apartment where there are spontaneous actions (the same Scott or Diana). If it is successful, the quality will improve greatly, positive feedback from subscribers. Start program to other apartments. 2 good cams = 1 violence/drugs fine. It is quite possible to reinvest this money in equipment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

youtube, chatrubate, twitch - left the chat.😉 I can easily watch 2k even from mobile Internet (now 195mbps/31,85mbps - 52 ping). From stationary 4k + download game. Yes, there are some problems with fast internet in  USA and Britain. But this is not whole world.

New cameras, even at current bitrate and resolution, will make big difference. Especially in unstable modes (when the camera's sensitivity is lacking). It's like a photo on a Chinese phone from Aliexpress and photo on Samsung in same parameters. Optimal to buy 2 good cameras and put them in an apartment where there are spontaneous actions (the same Scott or Diana). If it is successful, the quality will improve greatly, positive feedback from subscribers. Start program to other apartments. 2 good cams = 1 violence/drugs fine. It is quite possible to reinvest this money in equipment.

Totally agree. cam quality is the biggest problem with VH, they need to get rid of these shitty cams.  

30 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Totally agree. cam quality is the biggest problem with VH, they need to get rid of these shitty cams.  

Personally i don't see the problem with cam quality,if any at all it's normally due to the lighting. And if it's in night vision i don't watch them anyway unless i'm really desperate lool.

Which cams in your view are, to use a technical term, shitty?

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I defended their cams for a long time but we now reached a point and time when they really should upgrade their cams. They could start with the bedroom cams in places and gradually can replace all the cams. New places only should be opened with new cams. I agree with you 100%

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Personally i don't see the problem with cam quality,if any at all it's normally due to the lighting. And if it's in night vision i don't watch them anyway unless i'm really desperate lool.

Just compare VH's picture quality with RLC's or most of the chaturbate cams, and you'd know what I mean 😃

44 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Which cams in your view are, to use a technical term, shitty?

At this point, they are all shitty. 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Just compare VH's picture quality with RLC's or most of the chaturbate cams, and you'd know what I mean 😃

At this point, they are all shitty. 😁

Been to Specsavers lately? lool

• Haha 1

Cool! First time I have seen anyone in a wheelchair visiting any of the apartments! As someone who is in a wheelchair myself, I like it! It helps bring focus to the fact that we are not just people with a disability. We are normal human beings too!

💖👨🏻‍🦽👍🏻

1833127366_bandicam2021-06-1819-10-40-141.jpg.984c65cf260896dbed006354b3308f11.jpg324050157_bandicam2021-06-1819-10-33-713.jpg.d9937ce89d09e5e5ad47959f1a6a4c92.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1