Benjamin (2021) Part #8

ed2

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I found the whole episode awkward and tough to watch.  He goes chick to chick and couldn't even hold a boner with beautiful Diana.  I'm starting to think staying there depends on fucking Scott.  I did not enjoy any of it (except for naked Diana.)

Of course, besides the constant outside extras for what other reason would they submit to this?? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

This shit with Scott is getting old fast.  Apparently, it's Stephie's turn to pay her rent.

Stephie was the last one he fucked--He just had mutual masturbation with Diana-Lyla is next

• Upvote 1

i was watching the said shinanigans this morning from the free cam boosted in zoom by OBS. i was expecting full on sex, but as seems with this diana so far with what ive seen so far is a poor do really. other day (2nd this month) she was the 'bucking bronco' (bucking his leg and the air with the odd fingering) with that lad she was batting off all night while flinging out mixed messages.
thing is, is there gonna be another fallout over 'cheating' partners like ive seen in other houses/flats, or is it their thing in this 'benjamin' house to shag each other?. BTW im new to the VH site as a free viewer, so dont know much of those who are in the game so to say.

also that shit that happened otherday with that layla (i think) been sick all morning into afternoon had me wondering. i got impression from what i thought was broken english (i reserve right to be wrong) "shagging stephan" and what i heard to be "baby"....which seeing her that sick makes me think she is up duff, plus that guy she got banged by was arguing with someone over phone about layla by look and sound of it....so my thoughts... pregnancy ???.