Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I did notice that.  From the way she's been looking/acting at home lately, it seems to me that she's viewing her home life as increasingly mundane.  Just boring and completely lacking any excitement.  Honestly, I defended Alberto early on, but I think now it's almost completely on him.  He's not trying in any sense of the word.  At this point, his only positive trait that I can see is that he doesn't slap her around or get violent like may of the other guys.  Needs to pull his head out his arse!!

The only thing I blame Alberto for, is staying with her.  If I was in his shoes, I would have been off to bigger and better things instead of living with a cheater!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you KP.  I agree with everything you just said.  Which to me is all the more reason to support my theory that they are becoming great friends ... FWB friends is part of this package ... as they commiserate with their situations ... but it probably won't be anything more than a great friendship.  Perhaps lifelong.  Think about it ... if Martina is struggling with her future ... I have to think Nelly is a better sounding board than Alberto who is a ni ni.     Of course this is crazy to you guys ... what makes Nelly a great "life coach" so to speak ... but that's the point ... girls need other girls to "vent" to ... just as you guys probably "vent" about your SO's to other guys as well.   Nelly is not a great role model but it doesn't matter as long as she listens and has Martina in her heart which I think she does.  

Also remember this basic truth:  Before you can love someone, you have to love yourself.  Alberto doesn't seem to love himself right now.    Nelly probably loves herself too much.   

Alberto doesn't seem to love himself right now. ... JMom  life coach and Alberto expert ... boy you sure have their (his)  lives sorted in what 3 months now.... I continue to be impressed in this insight....  wow   I mean and Nelly a person with a long history of self esteem and addiction issues and relationship difficulties definitely demonstrating an abundance of Loving herself too much   .... you are an interesting bird on how deep and psychologically invested in this couple ...  you just can't accept that they are who they are and not near as complicated as your fetish would like them to be ... sure all relationships have survival and change and  expiry dates but you are trying to hard to apply your agenda onto them....My observation anyway.  seems to be your entertainment ...oh well 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only thing I blame Alberto for, is staying with her.  If I was in his shoes, I would have been off to bigger and better things instead of living with a cheater!!

that's what I don't get the fact she is cheating on him she maybe thinks that because she's doing it with another female makes it ok, don't forget maybe it turns Alberto on but he's never going to be part of it that's for sure, hes just in the way now 

6 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

that's what I don't get the fact she is cheating on him she maybe thinks that because she's doing it with another female makes it ok, don't forget maybe it turns Alberto on but he's never going to be part of it that's for sure, hes just in the way now 

Cheating is cheating no matter with a man or a woman.  Alberto is just dazed and confused at the moment and has a lot of things on his mind.  When he snaps out of it, I think you will see them going their own separate ways.  That, and I think he is lacking in self confidence.

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Alberto doesn't seem to love himself right now. ... JMom  life coach and Alberto expert ... boy you sure have their (his)  lives sorted in what 3 months now.... I continue to be impressed in this insight....  wow   I mean and Nelly a person with a long history of self esteem and addiction issues and relationship difficulties definitely demonstrating an abundance of Loving herself too much   .... you are an interesting bird on how deep and psychologically invested in this couple ...  you just can't accept that they are who they are and not near as complicated as your fetish would like them to be ... sure all relationships have survival and change and  expiry dates but you are trying to hard to apply your agenda onto them....My observation anyway.  seems to be your entertainment ...oh well 

Mark ... first you answer your own question ... yes this is entertainment for me.  Isn't it for you and everyone else here too?   Why should we talk about it differently than we would talk about a reality TV show for example?   If we started talking about Survivor or The Bachelor or Dancing with the Stars ... I would suspect the comments would sound basically the same as what we see here (minus the sex dialogue).   I don't watch these shows by the way but I know people who talk incessantly about them.  They sound to me like I apparently sound to you.  Yeah some of my friends are annoying as if they are a know-it-all about these people on these shows ... I get it.  But that's what we are doing here!

You are right, I have only 3 months of observation of these characters.  If you have information from their past to enlighten us, or at least enlighten me, then please share.  I admit my historical perspective is very limited.  You have heard me say we should be evidence-based and I try to do this at all times.

You said "you just can't accept that they are who they are and not near as complicated as your fetish would like them to be".  I do agree with you that this is not as complicated as it seems.  I roll my eyes a lot with all the speculations here.  For example, I do not believe at all that Bogdan was with Nelly and Martina the last few days.  People who say these things should support it with evidence IMHO.  But it's fun nonetheless and you don't hear me pushing back on these people, do you?  I agree with you that most relationships are boring and mundane and nothing like what you see on TV.  This is what we are seeing here.  It is very real.  And pretty simple really.  Yes I love watching a lot of the sex but honestly what I enjoy more is talking about it with new friends like you. 

What exactly is my agenda that I am trying to apply to them? 

Anyway ... I believe I have also confessed that sometimes I like getting under your skin, which I apparently have again, but playfully for sure.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mark ... first you answer your own question ... yes this is entertainment for me.  Isn't it for you and everyone else here too?   Why should we talk about it differently than we would talk about a reality TV show for example?   If we started talking about Survivor or The Bachelor or Dancing with the Stars ... I would suspect the comments would sound basically the same as what we see here (minus the sex dialogue).   I don't watch these shows by the way but I know people who talk incessantly about them.  They sound to me like I apparently sound to you.  Yeah some of my friends are annoying as if they are a know-it-all about these people on these shows ... I get it.  But that's what we are doing here!

You are right, I have only 3 months of observation of these characters.  If you have information from their past to enlighten us, or at least enlighten me, then please share.  I admit my historical perspective is very limited.  You have heard me say we should be evidence-based and I try to do this at all times.

You said "you just can't accept that they are who they are and not near as complicated as your fetish would like them to be".  I do agree with you that this is not as complicated as it seems.  I roll my eyes a lot with all the speculations here.  For example, I do not believe at all that Bogdan was with Nelly and Martina the last few days.  People who say these things should support it with evidence IMHO.  But it's fun nonetheless and you don't hear me pushing back on these people, do you?  I agree with you that most relationships are boring and mundane and nothing like what you see on TV.  This is what we are seeing here.  It is very real.  And pretty simple really.  Yes I love watching a lot of the sex but honestly what I enjoy more is talking about it with new friends like you. 

What exactly is my agenda that I am trying to apply to them? 

Anyway ... I believe I have also confessed that sometimes I like getting under your skin, which I apparently have again, but playfully for sure.

You and DD are meant for each other :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

El hecho de que te mudes o vayas a la universidad no significa el fin de la amistad. ¿Sabes si realmente va a ir a Valencia a la escuela? Si es así, escuché que Valencia está a 2 horas de su ubicación actual y tendría que mudarse. Pensamientos

About four hours

30 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

For fuck sake, it isn't cheating if the other partner knows about it.... Jesus Christ.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dudo muy seriamente que Martina quiera viajar 4 horas allí y 4 horas de regreso cada día, eso solo deja tal vez una hora para bajarse cada día LOL

She could study in Valencia and return to Barcelona on weekends, but as I said before, I think her intention was to study in Barcelona, I don't know where she wanted to go to Valencia, and accommodation should be paid for there.