Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

¿Qué tipo quiere escuchar los sórdidos detalles de cómo se la follaron a su novia y cómo tuvo orgasmos con otra persona ... ya sea hombre o mujer ... Existe tal cosa como demasiada información y lastimar su orgullo o ego? 

Well now Miss Martina is very angry and offended and has told her in all her face that her life is screwed up. I would ride Martina on the bicycle and put her to pedal to Saint Petersburg.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Listening to Martina, I have no doubt that she is.

When one falls in love with someone besides one's partner, one begins to look for flaws in one's partner that were always there, but then love was blind and you did not see them or chose to ignore them.. She's now seeing his flaws and telling him. She is chipping at the foundation of their relationship.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Cuando uno se enamora de alguien además de su pareja, comienza a buscar fallas en la pareja que siempre estuvieron ahí, pero luego el amor fue ciego y no los vio o eligió ignorarlos. Ella ahora está viendo sus fallas y diciendo él. Ella está rompiendo la base de su relación. 

As he does so, he has asked her to prepare a paella in the park on Monday to celebrate his birthday.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Well now Miss Martina is very angry and offended and has told her in all her face that her life is screwed up. I would ride Martina on the bicycle and put her to pedal to Saint Petersburg.

The translator get the hims.....hers......he....she....all confused.

Did Alberto tell Martina ....Martina's  life is screwed up? 

Just now, chuck206 said:

The translator get the hims.....hers......he....she....all confused.

Did Alberto tell Martina ....Martina's  life is screwed up? 

Google translate cannot distinguish between he/she when one writes in spanish unless one specifies with a pronoun. In spanish, you generally do not use a pronoun (I, you, he, she, we, they) when speaking, as the verb's conjugation indicates it. 

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

El traductor consiguió el himno ... el suyo ... él ... ella ... todo confundido.

Alberto le dijo a Martina ... ¿La vida de Martina está jodida? 

Forgive me for destroying your language, Martina has told Alberto that he always has to screw her life

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Forgive me for destroying your language, Martina has told Alberto that he always has to screw her life

Me gusta leer tu texto traducido en español. Podría responderte en español, ¡pero sería demasiado lento para el ritmo de esta conversación! Muchas gracias por todas sus traducciones. Mi español está en un nivel intermedio.

He screwed her life because she's fucking another woman and comes home to tell him about it.. she goes out without him all the time.. and he's basically her housekeeper, but he's screwed her life?? 

This girl has some growing up to do.. As we say in English, you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2