Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Me gusta leer tu texto traducido en español. Podría responder en español, ¡pero sería demasiado lento para el ritmo de esta conversación! Muchas gracias por todas sus traducciones. Mi español está en un nivel intermedio.

Él le jodió la vida porque ella se está tirando a otra mujer y llega a casa para contárselo ... ella sale sin él todo el tiempo ... y él básicamente es su ama de llaves, pero ¿le ha jodido la vida? 

Female logic friend 😄

Just now, catalonia said:

Well guys, good night I work tomorrow, you run out of (horrible) translator, anyway it seems that the night is over 🤠

You've been anything but horrible.. thanks for your awesome translations! Much appreciated. Good night.. Hasta la proxima vez 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, mingo said:

I like to read your text translated into Spanish. I could reply to you in Spanish, but it would be too slow for the pace of this conversation! Thank you very much for all your translations. My Spanish is at an intermediate level.

He screwed her life because she's fucking another woman and comes home to tell him about it.. she goes out without him all the time.. and he's basically her housekeeper, but he's screwed her life?? 

This girl has some growing up to do.. As we say in English, you can't have your cake and eat it too. 

If Alberto can grow a spine, another good English saying is: what is good for the goose(female) is good for the gander(male).  Is this latest confession the beginning of the end? Stay tuned.

20 minutes ago, catalonia said:

He has done it out of nonsense, Martina has reproached him for not looking at her while he was talking to her and he has gotten angry

The guy is trying to eat, probably watching TV, and Martina is going on and on about what a wonderful lover Nelly is, or something like that. 

Maybe he is not interested in what she has to say. 

8 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Well guys, good night I work tomorrow, you run out of (horrible) translator, anyway it seems that the night is over 🤠

Thank you for all your efforts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

But then the big question is if it is not any longer love what will be then the basis of their relationsship in future ? Only the money topic ?  Will be not enough...🤔

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The guy is trying to eat, probably watching TV, and Martina is going on and on about what a wonderful lover Nelly is, or something like that. 

Maybe he is not interested in what she has to say. 

Maybe it's a dig at him implying he isnt't.. 

13 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

If Alberto can grow a spine, another good English saying is: what is good for the goose(female) is good for the gander(male).  Is this latest confession the beginning of the end? Stay tuned.

He's really at her mercy, he needs her if he is to have a free place to live and a monthly stipend. She could kick him out and keep the apartment, especially given her connection with that that loathsome russian couple, and we know he's flat broke, so I have sympathy for him, having to eat crow, grin and bear it as much as possible.