Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mark ... first you answer your own question ... yes this is entertainment for me.  Isn't it for you and everyone else here too?   Why should we talk about it differently than we would talk about a reality TV show for example?   If we started talking about Survivor or The Bachelor or Dancing with the Stars ... I would suspect the comments would sound basically the same as what we see here (minus the sex dialogue).   I don't watch these shows by the way but I know people who talk incessantly about them.  They sound to me like I apparently sound to you.  Yeah some of my friends are annoying as if they are a know-it-all about these people on these shows ... I get it.  But that's what we are doing here!

You are right, I have only 3 months of observation of these characters.  If you have information from their past to enlighten us, or at least enlighten me, then please share.  I admit my historical perspective is very limited.  You have heard me say we should be evidence-based and I try to do this at all times.

You said "you just can't accept that they are who they are and not near as complicated as your fetish would like them to be".  I do agree with you that this is not as complicated as it seems.  I roll my eyes a lot with all the speculations here.  For example, I do not believe at all that Bogdan was with Nelly and Martina the last few days.  People who say these things should support it with evidence IMHO.  But it's fun nonetheless and you don't hear me pushing back on these people, do you?  I agree with you that most relationships are boring and mundane and nothing like what you see on TV.  This is what we are seeing here.  It is very real.  And pretty simple really.  Yes I love watching a lot of the sex but honestly what I enjoy more is talking about it with new friends like you. 

What exactly is my agenda that I am trying to apply to them? 

Anyway ... I believe I have also confessed that sometimes I like getting under your skin, which I apparently have again, but playfully for sure.

ok....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

¿Podría ser que Alberto esté ampliando su entrenamiento en bicicleta para convertirse en un profesional y ganar dinero con ello? 😉

No, just while Marina rides Nelly he rides a bicycle, if he lived in a village he would kill termites, it is the hard life of the liberal husband 😁

• Haha 2

Wondering that Alberto left the dogs so long alone...Last time the welcome after her return was a bit different than this time. So understand that she might be a bit irritated.😉

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, it isn't cheating if the other partner knows about it.... Jesus Christ.

No matter what you want to call it, the whole thing is really unbalanced.

Just imagin Bodgan would go for a few days travel with his 2nd girlfriend. I don't think Nelly would take this situation well.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Wondering that Alberto left the dogs so long alone...Last time the welcome after her return was a bit different than this time. So understand that she might be a bit irritated.😉

Maybe for both parties the chickens are coming home to roost.

• Haha 1