Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

35 minutes ago, catalonia said:

About four hours

Thank you.. That would be a move situation! Does anyone know if she was accepted to Valencia or  Barcelona University or both and it is her decision which one she attends? 

13 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Just alberto coming home that mans a dick its like I dont mind do as you like and ill do the housework 

With her philandering, and his money and legal problems, he could be on the verge of just giving up on them.

• Like 2

She has just explained her adventure to Alberto, they have walked hand in hand in Valencia, they have gone dancing, they went to a sauna and they have had a wonderful time, all while Alberto cleans mushrooms for dinner. Modern life 👯‍♀️

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

Alberto has finished cooking his dinner while Martina was telling him about her orgasms with Nelly ... and now he is about to eat her, a test of his mental strength.😊

Thanks for that.. about the only thing she hasn't told him is Nelly fucks me better than you, she kisses me better than you, she holds and caresses me better than you and when we fuck, we fuck a lot longer and better than with you and she makes me cum like you never do!! 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Gracias por eso .. casi lo único que no le ha dicho es que Nelly me folla mejor que tú, me besa mejor que tú, me abraza y me acaricia mejor que tú y cuando follamos, follamos mucho más y mejor que contigo !!! 😂

Well, he has not told her literally but come on, he is talking about her as someone who has found the love of his life.