Martina and Alberto - home activities #23

1 minute ago, mingo said:

He's really at her mercy, he needs her if he is to have a free place to live and a monthly stipend. She could kick him out and keep the apartment, especially given her connection with that that loathesome russian couple, and we know he's flat broke, so I have sympathy for him, having to eat crow, grin and bear it as much as possible. 

Sadly you are correct. Also, from an RLC perspective, Martina and Alberto are a cash cow, on screen sex, extra curricular sex and now maybe arguing and drama.

In a way Alberto may have been painted into a corner. Until he gets his life turned around, he may be stuck.

Good insight.

30 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The guy is trying to eat, probably watching TV, and Martina is going on and on about what a wonderful lover Nelly is, or something like that. 

Maybe he is not interested in what she has to say. 

I see Alberto is in the living room and Martina in the bedroom and Wow; Can someone confirm Martina was bragging about how wonderful a lover Nelly is? If that was the case, what change does Alberto have and if it were me I would be in a different room.  He is human too!  

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Sadly you are correct. Also, from an RLC perspective, Martina and Alberto are a cash cow, on screen sex, extra curricular sex and now maybe arguing and drama.

In a way Alberto may have been painted into a corner. Until he gets his life turned around, he may be stuck.

Good insight.

Right now Martina is being a very mean bitch. This could very well come back to bite her in the ass. I don't see Nelly in love with anyone except Bogdan.n

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I see Alberto in the living room and Martina in the bedroom and Wow; Can someone confirm Martina was bragging about how wonderful a lover Nelly is? If that was the case, what change does Alberto have and if it were me I would be in a different room.  He is human too!  

I think he is saying to himself she just told me I am no good so I guess I will not embarrass myself anymore. What a fucking bitch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Right now Martina is being a very mean bitch. This could very well come back to bite her in the ass. I don't see Nelly in love with anyone except Bogdan.n

Yes she is and coming from you I think is a great assessment! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Did we actually get a translation that confirmed Martina was bragging about how wonderful a lover Nelly is?

No, Martina was just telling Alberto all the details of the 2 days that they have spent together, as she usually does. That's not bragging at all.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I think he is saying to himself she just told me I am no good so I guess I will not embarrass myself anymore. What a fucking bitch.

If this is all true, we may be witnessing beauty is only skin deep axiom.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, emnv said:

No, Martina was just telling Alberto all the details of the 2 days that they have spent together, as she usually does. That's not bragging at all.

So, it was a recap of the trip activities and fun things they did and had nothing to do with sex?

6 minutes ago, emnv said:

Catalonia, our other resident translator, said she told him about her orgasm with Nelly.. and about them walking hand in hand and dancing and going to the beach and she sounded like the person who tells their mother about the love of their life. There is such a thing as too much information in this case.. Maybe she didn't meant to rub it in his face that Nelly gives her orgasms but I would think this is not what he wants to hear. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kenpaul said:

If this is all true, we may be witnessing beauty is only skin deep axiom 

I think we can drop the beauty. She has beautiful TITS that's really about all. Yes a nice smile also. Skinny legs, putting on some pounds, complexion is not good and temper comes out at the drop of a hat. Just TITS.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

So, it was a recap of the trip activities and fun things they did and had nothing to do with sex?

I would suggest you go back and read what Catalonia wrote in this thread regarding what she told Alberto, and yes, she did talk about sex.. And she got mad at him cuz Alberto was at the dining room table, eating his dinner and not looking at her when she was telling him this.. Can you imagine your g/f telling you about her orgasm with her lover.. I wouldn't be jumping for joy and saying tell me more, tell me more! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1