Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Not the members fault they are so fucking boring so don't blame them. No one hates Ken and Barbie just the boring bits which seem to go on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on on and on and on  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's not everyone but i do agree with you if members find them boring ok that's fine but i don't need to keep seeing posts everyday about it. I follow this topic for any comments relating to new posts not the same posts saying they will go next month or tomorrow post today and come tomorrow a post of the same nature posted again.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dumber and dumb.

Could actually be said about us members here including me standing sitting watching on a phone computer or whatever staring at the screen just like them with a boring life with nothing actually better to be doing only to either wank off or whatever.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Could actually be said about us members here including me standing sitting watching on a phone computer or whatever staring at the screen just like them with a boring life with nothing actually better to be doing only to either we ank off or whatever.ep

We dont have much fun in the house, mostly outside, when we have a session of the old in and out,  that occurs inside. 🥰

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

We dont have much fun in the house, mostly outside, when we have a session of the old in and out,  that occurs inside. 🥰

Don't you mean the young in and out Ash :biggrin:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Could actually be said about us members here including me standing sitting watching on a phone computer or whatever staring at the screen just like them with a boring life with nothing actually better to be doing only to either wank off or whatever.

You speak for yourself young man :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Dumber and dumb.

Wrong order young lady it's Dumb & Dumber, only a technicality of course :biggrin:

Bit like in and out Ash, you gotta get it in before you can take it out :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1