Leora & Malia - Home Activities #6

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@StnCld316 ; and since you are present in this topic tonight , could you please let me know in public why a recent thread that I created twice was deleted ? I never got any info from any of the moderators and I would appreciate the info 

Other members posted in the topic that never had anything to do with what the topic was about.  Rather than keep removing comments on a minute by minute basis it was easier just to remove the topic.   I have had a word and told the others if you don't like what you see then just bypass the topic altogether and not enter to read it.  When your done reading what they want in a topic then they can mark the forum as read.  If you want to post it again I won't bother it.

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Loverboy with his usual idiotic perfect timing. Literally as the massage starts, has to phone her.

The Lapdog.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

You ought to have been around when Leora & Paul started in 2013.  Some posts were a lot more unpleasant back then than what people read today and there was never any whining when negativity arose.  People just sucked it up and carried on.  Todays age of posting all someone has to say is Leora has a fat ass and it will generate 10 complaints.  Go figure.

But when posts like this are posted , they immediately get deleted , especially here very fast . In my humble opinion, this topic here has ruined the “ undisputed “ right of any forum member to post his / her opinion in a negative way without insulting the tenant or a forum member . And I think lots of responsibility goes to CC’s responsible people .. anyway , I am writing all this because I have been bullied a lot here and perhaps not reacting I show a weakness ,I have been called a rat , an idiot and I am reacting without reporting anyone or giving emojis back , a behavior that reflects to what you say was happening here in the early years .. I carry on with everything because there are so many more interesting things in life than arguing about cam girls .. I just took the opportunity to write all this since you posted here at a prime time in Europe and I apologize of course for the OT . 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Other members posted in the topic that never had anything to do with what the topic was about.  Rather than keep removing comments on a minute by minute basis it was easier just to remove the topic.   I have had a word and told the others if you don't like what you see then just bypass the topic altogether and not enter to read it.  When your done reading what they want in a topic then they can mark the forum as read.  If you want to post it again I won't bother it.

Thank you for the clarification and I will do as you publicly make it known 😇

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Loverboy with his usual idiotic perfect timing. Literally as the massage starts, has to phone her.

The Lapdog.

It's true slipper his timing is always perfect, sometimes I think he must be an RLC subscriber and watches her.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

But when posts like this are posted , they immediately get deleted , especially here very fast . In my humble opinion, this topic here has ruined the “ undisputed “ right of any forum member to post his / her opinion in a negative way without insulting the tenant or a forum member . And I think lots of responsibility goes to CC’s responsible people .. anyway , I am writing all this because I have been bullied a lot here and perhaps not reacting I show a weakness ,I have been called a rat , an idiot and I am reacting without reporting anyone or giving emojis back , a behavior that reflects to what you say was happening here in the early years .. I carry on with everything because there are so many more interesting things in life than arguing about cam girls .. I just took the opportunity to write all this since you posted here at a prime time in Europe and I apologize of course for the OT . 

I'm not going to bother with them much more unless there's something that's gone amuck.  We're trying to get these forums back to the style of the old days where it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Corral.  If someone does not like another's posts they have the option to Ignore the Poster via their Ignore List Option or just suck it up. If something is too far out of line we'll take care of it if need be.

Some Posters starve for attention and as long as people reply to them they'll keep hanging around doing what they do. Once no one replies to them any longer they bugger off and move to another section of the forums.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'm not going to bother with them much more unless there's something that's gone amuck.  We're trying to get these forums back to the style of the old days where it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Corral.  If someone does not like another's posts they have the option to Ignore the Poster via their Ignore List Option or just suck it up. If something is too far out of line we'll take care of it if need be.

Some Posters starve for attention and as long as people reply to them they'll keep hanging around doing what they do. Once no one replies to them any longer they bugger off and move to another section of the forums.  

It’s good that you made your thoughts heard and read at this very topic here , despite not so many people visit here like in the past and let’s hope that this will change . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s good that you made your thoughts heard and read at this very topic here , despite not so many people visit here like in the past and let’s hope that this will change . 

We have 2 Forums.  Camcaps.net  and xCamfan.com  formerly known as reallifecamfan.com.   

One wants the wild side it's here at Cam Caps and if they want the lighter side then they have the option of xCamFan.  There are some that post on both. 

Anyways I done debating I have said my piece.

• Like 2