Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

2:58 30 Marta shows her phone to Martina and says Michael and M smiles looking at it. Then she goes around the table and picks up her phone and taps it a few times then talks into it smiling and shows it to Marta and says this is Michael. All while Alberto sits a few feet away.

I listen a lot as I am retired and spent time catching these two girls talking. The whole time Marta was here they talked about Michael and when they did Martina's face just lights up. I'm surprised and really shocked that the translators have not given us more information on this before. This has come up at times even directly to Alberto. There must be a reason.

OK. the mystical Michael has reappeared. Let's see what our translators have to say about it.

Today both women are wearing beautifull dresses and have left the appartment. Seems they went out for some shopping.

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

OK. the mystical Michael has reappeared. Let's see what our translators have to say about it.

Today both women are wearing beautifull dresses and have left the appartment. Seems they went out for some shopping.

They are walking the dogs.

8 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I listen a lot as I am retired and spent time catching these two girls talking. The whole time Marta was here they talked about Michael and when they did Martina's face just lights up. I'm surprised and really shocked that the translators have not given us more information on this before. This has come up at times even directly to Alberto. There must be a reason.

Wonder if she is finally done with Alberto..No matter what! Job or not!  She needs to get it straight and let Alberto know she loves him but she is going to see date Michael!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

Wonder if she is finally done with Alberto..No matter what! Job or not!  She needs to get it straight and let Alberto know she loves him but she is going to see date Michael!

I believe she may have done that already.

23 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I believe she may have done that already.

Good for her.  I hope things are better for her. I hope Martina has shared her love for both women and men?  Or maybe she won't find that need to see other women with him. Do you know if they can get out of their contract with RLC and both move on? 

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good for her.  I hope things are better for her. I hope Martina has shared her love for both women and men?  Or maybe she won't find that need to see other women with him. Do you know if they can get out of their contract with RLC and both move on? 

Have no idea.

9 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Have no idea.

Thanks.  Perhaps she can stay where she is and Alberto can find another place to live.  I've been through this type of situation before and it can be rough or they can be mature about it all.  It will be better for both of them.