Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who is trying to win attention and money?  Or at least attention?  Martina and the cast?  Or you?

Seriously Yelt, I have no issue with your role here as Chief Speculator.  But it would really help if you could ground your speculations with some visual or translation evidence.  Your speculations would be more valuable and would be ignored less and laughed at less.

There are different types of speculations:  Reasoned speculations supported by evidence, sarcastic speculations which are funny, and then there are Yelt speculations which cause one to scratch their head and ignore.  You should try to focus your speculations and move them into the other two categories!

Anyway, that's my two cents.  You can put me on ignore if you want.  Everyone else is lately!    🙂.  Now that is sarcasm!

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Jesus ... I just tuned into B4 and there is a guy with a blue shirt on.  Holy shit ... who is it.  OT I know.

Others are claiming he's the fabled "Michael" that Martina keeps going on about.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You forgot to add double shit... for fucks sake Martina is into Nelly vice-versa... period.. end of.

And when the Fairy Tale ends they'll both be heartbroken.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1