Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Does anybody know how long Marta will stay ? 

I think it is till the 16th , then they go together for more celebrations away from Barcelona .. the info has been posted the previous days .. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

At least it's on topic, although I'd disagree completely 😁

so suddenly they're on topic you need to get over yourself matey there's worse things going on in the world without someone giving someone grief for accidently posting on the wrong sub forum just shoot me now 😣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is as doubtful as you would see Leora bating her close friend .. anything is possible within RLC world . 

You really seem to have some sort of a weird obsession when it comes to them and whatever they may do. The subject matter I responded to was related to Martina, as is this thread. Doubtful does not mean impossible, only that something is not likely. Knowing what has been known of her since she and A first arrived in regards to such matters, it is as I mentioned doubtful from my perspective. Teasing one's self every now and then or even going as far as a few concealed, hidden, or obscured sensual stimulation of one's self every now and then in a length of time of over four years, makes any possibility of a full on unconcealed, unhidden, or unobscured sensual stimulation of one's self doubtful.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

The girls went out earlier.  Back now and Alberto smells Martina's breath and says "Pina Colada?"   and laughs.  Now the girls are in a hurry up shower together!  Going out??

Looks likely, Alberto dressed smarter too

Interesting that following the M&N trip, M has been wearing her friendship bracelet on her left wrist.

After the trip, Nelly never wore her friendship bracelet.

Now, after the Martina and Marta showered, I noticed that the friendship bracelet is no longer on her wrist.

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You really seem to have some sort of a weird obsession when it comes to them and whatever they may do. The subject matter I responded to was related to Martina, as is this thread. Doubtful does not mean impossible, only that something is not likely. Knowing what has been known of her since she and A first arrived in regards to such matters, it is as I mentioned doubtful from my perspective. Teasing one's self every now and then or even going as far as a few concealed, hidden, or obscured sensual stimulation of one's self every now and then in a length of time of over four years, makes any possibility of a full on unconcealed, unhidden, or unobscured sensual stimulation of one's self doubtful.

Ok … I am not going to engage any more on chats with you , that was a huge mistake by my side .. yes you are right , I am obsessed . Enjoy 

• Like 4

Looks like Alberto may be reading the forum or Marta (Martina's friend) had a talk with both Martina and Alberto.  Alberto is going out with the girls. Outstanding!  They are all going out again and leaving the dogs.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok … I am not going to engage any more on chats with you , that was a huge mistake by my side .. yes you are right , I am obsessed . Enjoy 

Suit yourself. It made no sense whatsover to compare some possibility of what has seemed to have become more and more doubtful for over four years now, to a possibility of what may have once seemed doubful in regards to two other completely different people, but over a years time has seemed to have become less doubtful in regards to them.

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Looks like Alberto may be reading the forum or Marta (Martina's friend) had a talk with both Martina and Alberto.  Alberto is going out with the girls. Outstanding!  They are all going out again and leaving the dogs.

Agree, from what I`ve seen Marta has a good influence to both of them. As already mentioned with Marta around Martina, the shit with Nelly would never have happened. From the way she communicates, she's sure to find the right words to get Alberto out of his stupor. It's a pitty that she's leaving tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I hope somehow , someway , to find out what Marta’s opinion for Nelly is ( and why not , Bogdan too ) as it would make it very interesting to see how much Martina can always be affected by her best friend and being the one who knows her so much better than anyone else.. I hope and I am sure to be honest that our valuable translators will provide any info regarding this matter if it comes on their attention ☺️😇