Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

57 minutes ago, yelt said:

Wonder if she is finally done with Alberto..No matter what! Job or not!  She needs to get it straight and let Alberto know she loves him but she is going to see date Michael!

Great Yelt! There is a scandal you haven’t realized and detected yet. Michael is Daniel‘s brother. You remember Daniel, the young man at one of the B4 parties who pretended to be a dog when Martina bent forward while dancing. And I also found out Michael‘s and Daniel‘s surname. It’s Roomore. This is a real Gomorrah. I admire your perseverance, Yelt. YELT, although you‘ re a sinful peeping Tom,  please keep on fighting for morality. 

• Haha 3

The speculation on this thread is incredible! It even surpasses the Leora/Malia thread of recent times. You've all admitted that none of you understand Spanish lol...So you're just making all this shit up as you go along 🤣

I can't wait for them slip another new blokes name into conversation, and see what stories you guys come up with...😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Think they're headed to the ⛱ beach. Martina trying to catch up with Nelly, Bog, Viv and Nan. They have been out since 0800.

In the past, when tenants have got up this early fir the beach, they've ended up at a beach quite a drive away from Barca...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Thanks.  Perhaps she can stay where she is and Alberto can find another place to live.  I've been through this type of situation before and it can be rough or they can be mature about it all.  It will be better for both of them. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The speculation on this thread is incredible! It even surpasses the Leora/Malia thread of recent times. You've all admitted that none of you understand Spanish lol...So you're just making all this shit up as you go along 🤣

I can't wait for them slip another new blokes name into conversation, and see what stories you guys come up with...😏

Here's a good story line and speculation. Martina has not been taking her pills lately but has been having sex with this Michael person and not with Alberto.  Now she founds herself pregnant.  How's that?

Guest amandafan
9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Here's a good story line and speculation. Martina has not been taking her pills lately but has been having sex with this Michael person and not with Alberto.  Now she founds herself pregnant.  How's that?

As long as it's not from Michael Iglesias, it's all right. Because a third such Iglesias drool can't handle my ears. 

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Owing to my upbringing I am a polite person. But if I wasn’t polite I would say „Shut up!)

• Upvote 3

il y a 8 minutes, yelt a dit :

How about some reality, martina packs her bags and fucks off  and finally gets to this wonderful college.

Just now, redole1999 said:

How about some reality, martina packs her bags and fucks off  and finally gets to this wonderful college.

That works!!  I know I don't have to watch but all of the drama, speculation, hiding, disrespect and immaturity that is going on with Martina is getting to be too much.  You are probably right she needs to pack her bags and go.  But I think the RLC thing is holding her back and where does she get money? How does she pay for rent? Is school free? 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Owing to my upbringing I am a polite person. But if I wasn’t polite I would say „Shut up!)

Okay.  But how about this. Since N&B have been trying to get Martina and Michael together, they bring Michael to B4 and invite Martina to stay for awhile?