Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

Guest amandafan
1 minute ago, yelt said:

Oke. Maar hoe zit het hiermee. Omdat N&B Martina en Michael bij elkaar probeert te krijgen, brengen ze Michael naar B4 en nodigen ze Martina uit om een tijdje te blijven? 

Is that Michael who is now in B4 ?

33 minutes ago, yelt said:

Here's a good story line and speculation. Martina has not been taking her pills lately but has been having sex with this Michael person and not with Alberto.  Now she founds herself pregnant.  How's that?

The Muppets Laughing GIF

I think not even the best science fiction scenario can be compared to everything that is written here .. the Oscar script for M&A apartment goes to …. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The speculation on this thread is incredible! It even surpasses the Leora/Malia thread of recent times. You've all admitted that none of you understand Spanish lol...So you're just making all this shit up as you go along 🤣

I can't wait for them slip another new blokes name into conversation, and see what stories you guys come up with...😏

Considering the fact that jman has already been proven wrong on so many of his other "theories", what's even more incredible is the fact that people continue to believe him. 

That really just goes to show how desperate some people are to want to believe their own nonsense.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Okay.  But how about this. Since N&B have been trying to get Martina and Michael together, they bring Michael to B4 and invite Martina to stay for awhile? 

with all due respect but you are developing to the greatest storyteller in this forum. rather bring a few facts than always the same fairy tales. If you don't like Martina or have a problem with her then you better not look than to keep on posting stories like that here. It is getting boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

with all due respect but you are developing to the greatest storyteller in this forum. rather bring a few facts than always the same fairy tales. If you don't like Martina or have a problem with her then you better not look than to keep on posting stories like that here. It is getting boring.

Good Day, While I don't generally lend myself to respond to criticism due to this being a forum of many types of conversations. However, I bring "what if" or "speculation" as you or any others in the forum.  If you fill what I have stated is not to your liking; don't read it!  I can not bring facts about any of the participants and as far as I know these RLC participants are most likely actors. Trying to win attention and money!