Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I assume there is still an active curfew in place, so I wonder where they all ended up given it's 2:40am.  I'm a little surprised they left the dogs overnight on their own.  Not that I don't think they can handle it.  It's just that I don't think they've ever done that.  Always one with them overnight.  Maybe they went to the biking friend's place.

Curfew has been lifted.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Are we expecting them home from the beach?

I am happy that Alberto is out with her on her special night.  I can't remember  the last time or if at all that Alberto hung with her until the end.  I know he went to some B4 parties but bailed out early.  I know, I know ... the dogs.

They are lovers again when they got home. Showered together and if not so tired probably would have done it in the shower. Crazy these two.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jman9212 said:

They are lovers again when they got home. Showered together and if not so tired probably would have done it in the shower. Crazy these two.

Good Day Jman9212, I agree, it was good to see Alberto out with his girl and her not out all day and night at B4. It has to wear on Alberto , week after week, all you hear from Martina after visiting from B4 or from her trips with Nelly, listen to her talking about having sex and the orgasms with Nelly.  Don't believe Alberto is cuckold. Alberto may not go out much with Martina but made an exception on Martina's special day.  Blacky is nearing the end and they left him alone for 7 hours (no food, no bathroom break). For those of you that continue to say he uses the dogs as an excuse for not going out, where do they leave the dogs or with whom.  I also very rarely see Martina cleaning or washing. Nor do I see indication of her saying "Thank you".  Just complaints about him being a ni-ni or so it appears. 

Martina spilled her concerns with Nelly the other day at B4. Do you think it bothered her in the least to see her lover and husband kissing on the couch when entering from the patio on her Birthday.  I wander if the information and crying by Martina has Nelly thinking about just how good she has it with Bogdan. Or maybe Nelly is showing some evidence of morals after all and may back off somewhat with the relationship with Martina? Also, even though the people on the forum talk about Nelly's smile, did you ever notice that none of the girls other than Gina, appear to like Nelly other than if they have to engage with her.  

Today is another day, a new day and I don't think the situation with her and Alberto has changed.  Does he have a job? Does she realize her lover is happily married and loves her husband. 

Also, it looked like Alberto gave Martina a new phone for her Birthday. To me Martina's look was not of surprise or joy but more of what is this?  If he doesn't have money, how did he buy the gift. Not with her money, phones are not cheap.  Other than a box of candy, I've never seen Alberto give Martina a gift, not even flowers?

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

This conversation at 13.25 +/- sounds pretty serious/intense … this time with Marta observing.  Might be closest we come to seeing a passionate threesome 😀!m

Up until 13.30 when Martina starts to admire her birthday balloons.

Edited by JenniferMom
Added a point.

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I dare say from 11.20 to 11.35 Martina didn't dream of Alberto. No, she was high on a Russian upper thigh.

Saw a few seconds of this from my phone in bed waking up.   If Martina ever does a full open bate on cam, it will be a blockbuster.

39 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Saw a few seconds of this from my phone in bed waking up.   If Martina ever does a full open bate on cam, it will be a blockbuster.

Three years ago I said she was the greatest "undercover agent" I knew. She shouldn't study tourism. She should apply for a job with the Secret Service.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Jenn. If she did so, and really got into it, it would probably be a uniquely gratifying experience. Although after over four years of involvement in the project and other than the involvement with N, nothing as close to such has occurred, it is probably and unfortunately doubtful.