Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

I just joined!Hello from me too!First of all---HAPPY BIRTH DAY MARTINA!!!🎂🎆🍸Cumpleanos feliz!!!I wish you above all iron health (given the current situation)!Also if you are reading this forum do not pay much attention to everrything that is given to you as a lesson!Make your decisions and make your choices with wisdom-With cool mind and hot heart(and not the other way around)!So finaly when the day for balance commes,to say-Hell everything and i went-throug this life the way i wanted,i lived as i liked and i do not regret absolutely nothing!!!Be very,very,very happy and on the right track in life!!!

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

What bothers me more is the haggling about the suggestion and the speculation. Let everyone have their choice of what they post. It's your choice to read it or not. And with that my first and last post on this topic, otherwise I'll be guilty of this behavior too. 

That's the way it should be for all posts.  It doesn't matter whether they are right or wrong. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and should be respected.  Mudslinging and food fights are childish antics especially for grown adults.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way it should be for all posts.  It doesn't matter whether they are right or wrong. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and should be respected.  Mudslinging and food fights are childish antics especially for grown adults.

Other forum software, such as Xenforo, you can add someone to your Ignore list and anything they post, will not appear on your screen, even if someone quotes them. This forum could use this feature, it'll cut down on the disputes. We need an Ignore feature. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

Other forum software, such as Xenforo, you can add someone to your Ignore list and anything they post, will not appear on your screen, even if someone quotes them. This forum could use this feature, it'll cut down on the disputes. We need an Ignore feature. 

Those are called Plug-ins.  They are apps that software developers make to advance the workings that the main forum software won't cover.  I will mention this to Admin and see what can be done.

Yup, I'm forum admin on a site that has over 300,000 members, so it's a very useful feature. We also have a Moderator tool that's called Forced Ignore, where site admins can put 2 members who are always arguing on forced ignore so they cannot see each others' posts! 😂

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Денят е на Мартина, искам тя да се забавлява максимално след като миналата година Covid удари тежко Испания и не може да се наслаждава, нямам нищо против, ако днес не се предлага нищо за очите и забавлението ни, тя ни компенсира за много години и особено последните 12 месеца (повече или по-малко), можем лесно да кажем, че тя е тази, която поддържа интереса към RLC, особено след средата на октомври и нататък ☺️

Сигурен съм, че ще се радва на максимума, ако се случат повече неща и тя споделя, това би било просто огромен бонус за всички нейни фенове и не само 😉 😇 😎

Excellent post,Ddhm!Very precisely , fully support!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Yup, I'm forum admin on a site that has over 300,000 members, so it's a very useful feature. We also have a Moderator tool that's called Forced Ignore, where site admins can put 2 members who are always arguing on forced ignore so they cannot see each others' posts! 😂

I have heard of that feature at Invision where our software came from. They also have an app where one can be Globally Ignored where they can see what their posting but it's not visible to the rest.  Just like talking to yourself.  The only time the member would notice is if they looked online and seen no posts they made or no one was ever replying back to any of their posts.

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Sure, but I didn't think they were good friends enough, that when she moved out of B4, she'd be invited to Martina's.  I don't have an issue with it, it's just that she wasn't high on my list for possible attendees here.

It may be that she felt more comfortable when she first began to come over because Gina is fluent in Spanish. That may have made  them bond somewhat.

Are we expecting them home from the beach?

I am happy that Alberto is out with her on her special night.  I can't remember  the last time or if at all that Alberto hung with her until the end.  I know he went to some B4 parties but bailed out early.  I know, I know ... the dogs.

• Upvote 1

I assume there is still an active curfew in place, so I wonder where they all ended up given it's 2:40am.  I'm a little surprised they left the dogs overnight on their own.  Not that I don't think they can handle it.  It's just that I don't think they've ever done that.  Always one with them overnight.  Maybe they went to the biking friend's place.