B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I'd agree with you there. I hope he is fucking the shit out of someone besides ugly Nelly. Imagine if ugly Nelly found out?  It would allow her to move in with bitchy Martina for the duration.  The good pair that will spend all there time together and really find out what each other is really all about.   Bog can not be satisfied with shooting cum on ugly Nelly's back all the time. Also, they are both getting up there in age. Is there talk of a real job or kids? Is a real job possible if all you have is a visa? Mostly won't happen but...we will all see, if we chose to continue to watch.  But mayben this whole open relationship situations will work out and end happily ever after and off RLC.  What if; Bog and ugly Nell will find themselves having to leave and with Martina so locked in, she will fall apart and perhaps with that goes the focus on school? Did we ever find out which school Martina and Nelly are attending? Also, why the long UM for A&M. Alberto's been gone as long as Martina but has not yet returned. Is Alberto out on a bike ride? Anyone know? 

You may well have some valid points. But your derogatory comments about Nelly mean that majority of people don't take your posts seriously.

As others have said leave the personal attacks out and you'll make your point better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, van the man said:

Spot on. Be as critical as you wish about her character but do not attack her looks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. One thing that is beautiful about Nelly is her smile which lights up any room she is in. 

Limited to the appearance alone, I think, Nelly breast surgery was a major step for the worse. She was never really "good-looking", but that surgery also took away her naturalness.

Anyway, I find the development of her character much more dramatic. When she was still in the Russian apartment, I would never have thought it possible what kind of bullshit she pulls off in Barcelona this days. All these fake show events, in which she actually only annoys the others and now,  also the cold-heartedness towards Bodgan.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, van the man said:

Spot on. Be as critical as you wish about her character but do not attack her looks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. One thing that is beautiful about Nelly is her smile which lights up any room she is in. 

Well and I too like Nelly and always have, I love that sultry sexy voice she has. She got me when she would send sneaky messages to the voyeurs way back in the street actors guild and musician days of St. Petersburg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I wonder what goes through your head when you have put the lights out to sleep and have just moved into a weird villa full of webcams and just spent several hours out on the town with your new friends the twins? 🥱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, misterme said:

I wonder what goes through your head when you have put the lights out to sleep and have just moved into a weird villa full of webcams and just spent several hours out on the town with your new friends the twins? 🥱

What you said earlier probably thankful and a little bewildered. I said she was a little bit over her skis trying to keep up with the Tornado twins as I call em. Glad she made it back to the villa safely, could just be tired too. Time change, body clock not right yet or as you said made her escape from the circus.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, james deen said:

so nelly expects bogdan to be ok with her having a relationship with someone else but gets jealous and moans at him for being too friendly with megan and holly. What a bitch

Agreed! That’s the ugly Nelly way! “I do as I want, fuck who I want and you do as I say”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, yelt said:

Agreed! That’s the ugly Nelly way! “I do as I want, fuck who I want and you do as I say”

And the ugly Nelly bitchiness is rubbing off on Martina!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, timber said:

I don't mind when the tenants go out. It can lead to more interesting things happening in the apartments eventually. The problem comes when you have tenants who are only interested in partying/having fun off-camera and never bring it back to the apartments. That's mostly the case with the current B1 and B2 casts (barring Pam who does bring her bf back). Hopefully those places, especially B2, can be revived with some new tenants.

B4 currently seems to have at least a couple of girls who are quite willing to party on-camera. But B4 doesn't have actual parties anymore. Just sedate BBQs that end a couple hours before it even gets dark. It's not a great sign when B4 tenants feel the need to move to B5 to continue partying after dark. B4's by the far the best equipped place on RLC for a party. And I know people will mention the neighbors complaining as a reason, but that's happened at literally every GOV/COV apartment. And B4's gotten by far the fewest complaints. They just need to not invite a dj with a huge sound system or have naked girls screaming and waving from the balcony. Somehow almost every cast before this current N&B lull has managed to have fairly regular night time parties at B4. They need to get back to that. 

And if that's not something that N&B want to do, then they really shouldn't be permanent tenants in B4. Bogdan seems like a great caretaker for the place, but he could do that while living elsewhere surely. 

Excellent comment dear friend ☺️

6 hours ago, james deen said:

i think the difference between nelly/bogdan and martina/alberto is that nelly/bogdan is a mutual open relationship and they are both fucking other people while martina/alberto relationship is a cuckhold. It would explain why martina was bragging about the orgasms with nelly and alberto looked happy

No one knows how accurate this assessment is ... but it is very succinct and clear and would indeed explain a lot of the behavior we see.  Well done JD.

There are a few areas of "cognitive dissonance" ... like the apparent evidence that Nelly does not approve of Bogdan being with other women, even flirting or hugging ... but we have not seen a lot of on cam evidence of Bogdan's extramarital activities.  But by in large I think JD has a theory that makes good sense.  We will see over time.

• Upvote 1