B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

there was a rumour he was fucking holly but i dont know if thats true or not. 

Obviously no one but Bogdan and Holly could tell you for sure, but I highly highly doubt that. I think that was just the usual blathering from Harley and the obsessed french guy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I think this is kind of the crux of it.  I do believe open relationships exist and I wish there were more people here who have experienced this and can talk about it.  From Nelly perspective, I think she wants and loves Boggy a lot and this morning's sex was almost like a pre-reward for letting her spend time with Martina.  If there was no Nelly/Martina sex, would Bog have any issue with this?  I think not.

And I agree with you about Alberto but it isn't clear to me that Martina's heart is into Alberto like Nelly's is.  We know she is frustrated that he isn't moving forward with his life.

I had a six month subscription once to Sirius radio that came with the used car I bought.  Previous owner never used it so I got Sirius to turn it on for me.  They had a Playboy channel I think it was called and I used to listen it.  There was a show on about swapping and swinging and this couple hosted it (a couple that swung).  All I basically remember them harping on over and over and over was that for this to work, both partners have to be committed and involved.  Otherwise, resentment seeps in and the relationship becomes ruined.  This was years ago.  I should google this, there must be resources online for couples who wish to explore these things.  So yes this is what is confusing to me.  I can't see the men tolerating this with virtually no involvement.  But maybe they do.

Remember Bill Clinton said blowjobs were not really sex.  Well maybe here nothing is sex unless it is male/female intercourse, so maybe Nelly and Martina are not cheating.  It's nuts. But maybe this is the nature of their agreements and understandings.

21 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't think Bogdan is fucking anyone else. Right before Megan & Holly left, my Russian-speaking friend translated a conversation between Nelly & Bogdan in the kitchen where she was freaking out at him because she didn't like how good friends he'd become with them. She basically told him that he should be focusing all his attention on her. So if she's that jealous over him just being friends with other girls, I highly doubt she'd be fine with him fucking one. Obviously hypocritical on her part, but I think he's just besotted with her for whatever reason and lets her get away with pretty much anything she wants.

For his sake, I hope he is fucking someone else though. Seems only fair.

I'd agree with you there. I hope he is fucking the shit out of someone besides ugly Nelly. Imagine if ugly Nelly found out?  It would allow her to move in with bitchy Martina for the duration.  The good pair that will spend all there time together and really find out what each other is really all about.   Bog can not be satisfied with shooting cum on ugly Nelly's back all the time. Also, they are both getting up there in age. Is there talk of a real job or kids? Is a real job possible if all you have is a visa? Mostly won't happen but...we will all see, if we chose to continue to watch.  But mayben this whole open relationship situations will work out and end happily ever after and off RLC.  What if; Bog and ugly Nell will find themselves having to leave and with Martina so locked in, she will fall apart and perhaps with that goes the focus on school? Did we ever find out which school Martina and Nelly are attending? Also, why the long UM for A&M. Alberto's been gone as long as Martina but has not yet returned. Is Alberto out on a bike ride? Anyone know? 

@JenniferMom
There are some who have enough "trust" in their partner that the openness you speak of is capable of existence without wrecking the whole of the relationship. 

Its a lot of work to maintain one great one than to try and juggle two.  It will be interesting to see how Martina celebrates her birthday on Monday, and who gets to eat her cake 🎂 .

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't think Bogdan is fucking anyone else. Right before Megan & Holly left, my Russian-speaking friend translated a conversation between Nelly & Bogdan in the kitchen where she was freaking out at him because she didn't like how good friends he'd become with them. She basically told him that he should be focusing all his attention on her. So if she's that jealous over him just being friends with other girls, I highly doubt she'd be fine with him fucking one. Obviously hypocritical on her part, but I think he's just besotted with her for whatever reason and lets her get away with pretty much anything she wants.

For his sake, I hope he is fucking someone else though. Seems only fair.

It's really cold-hearted how Nelly treats him. I don't know why Bodgan puts up with this bullshit.

46 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't mind when the tenants go out. It can lead to more interesting things happening in the apartments eventually. The problem comes when you have tenants who are only interested in partying/having fun off-camera and never bring it back to the apartments. That's mostly the case with the current B1 and B2 casts (barring Pam who does bring her bf back). Hopefully those places, especially B2, can be revived with some new tenants.

B4 currently seems to have at least a couple of girls who are quite willing to party on-camera. But B4 doesn't have actual parties anymore. Just sedate BBQs that end a couple hours before it even gets dark. It's not a great sign when B4 tenants feel the need to move to B5 to continue partying after dark. B4's by the far the best equipped place on RLC for a party. And I know people will mention the neighbors complaining as a reason, but that's happened at literally every GOV/COV apartment. And B4's gotten by far the fewest complaints. They just need to not invite a dj with a huge sound system or have naked girls screaming and waving from the balcony. Somehow almost every cast before this current N&B lull has managed to have fairly regular night time parties at B4. They need to get back to that. 

And if that's not something that N&B want to do, then they really shouldn't be permanent tenants in B4. Bogdan seems like a great caretaker for the place, but he could do that while living elsewhere surely. 

The whole GOV concept somehow prevents actual parties. Most of the actions end up being pseudo lesbian shows and have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

B4 should finally have more guys in the cast. Only Bodgan there is simply no enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, Alladino a dit :

It's really cold-hearted how Nelly treats him. I don't know why Bodgan puts up with this bullshit.

The whole GOV concept somehow prevents actual parties. Most of the actions end up being pseudo lesbian shows and have absolutely nothing to do with reality.

B4 should finally have more guys in the cast. Only Bodgan there is simply no enough.

yes the only party in the last couple of months was megans leaving party and even that was nothing like the parties they had in the fitness room.  All they have to do is not have a dj set and dont go naked screaming on the balcony. Also anyone who suggests guys should join gets crucifed but those same people want the girls to bring guys round

43 minutes ago, yelt said:

I'd agree with you there. I hope he is fucking the shit out of someone besides   ugly Nelly. Imagine if ugly Nelly found out?  It would allow her to move in with bitchy Martina for the duration.  The good pair that will spend all there time together and really find out what each other is really all about.   Bog can not be satisfied with shooting cum on ugly Nelly's back all the time. Also, they are both getting up there in age. Is there talk of a real job or kids? Is a real job possible if all you have is a visa? Mostly won't happen but...we will all see, if we chose to continue to watch.  But mayben this whole open relationship situations will work out and end happily ever after and off RLC.  What if; Bog and ugly Nell will find themselves having to leave and with Martina so locked in, she will fall apart and perhaps with that goes the focus on school? Did we ever find out which school Martina and Nelly are attending? Also, why the long UM for A&M. Alberto's been gone as long as Martina but has not yet returned. Is Alberto out on a bike ride? Anyone know? 

Please, stop calling Nelly „ugly“. She may not be the prettiest girl but she is not ugly. Your choice of words is impertinent sometimes. Not every girl can be as pretty as your wife or partner. You are so lucky.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Please, stop calling Nelly „ugly“. She may not be the prettiest girl but she is not ugly. Your choice of words is impertinent sometimes. Not every girl can be as pretty as your wife or partner. You are so lucky.

Spot on. Be as critical as you wish about her character but do not attack her looks. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. One thing that is beautiful about Nelly is her smile which lights up any room she is in. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Christ if that's fucking gorgeous i really don't know what gorgeous is.

Oh sorry did I offend you?  I totally understand, some people are just into guys.  Nothing wrong with that.  Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, but I get it...when you pitch for the other team, your standards are all that count, quite different to many and women are invisible.