B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

Just watching this Anna girl on replay when she went to sleep. I thought she was bating under the blanket again. No, she was doing some kind of fucked up breathing shit. This girl is a fucking weirdo. 🙄

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lola's friend on visit

Or is she sounding out the place before moving in after Amira and or Monica move out🤔 I’d like to think she was doing a rehearsal; I rather like these mature types and she looks like she could have some scope 👌

Let’s say it once more here … LeMa virus is spreading in Barcelona with worried increased trends .. After Amira who is a lost cause , it might be that Monica follows the same path as she no longer has the privacy of her own room .. the two “ new”  repeaters as was already mentioned and explained since Day 1 that they rejoined , after nearly 5 days in the project have shown absolutely nothing of importance to comment about it , Ariana has  inserted herself in some oral shows as a kind of presenting something different after 9 months with RLC ( which if Noldus can provide the right statistics , she might be the first ever newcomer with a record of straight days staying in an apartment ) , Radislava makes the competition of top cams vs Leora and Malia and inevitably we have left our hopes to Vivian and fantastic / amazing Nana for anything excited this almost Covid free rules european summer . I can’t imagine if the rumors of Tesla and Elian leaving RLC are true 😱😨🥶😦 … 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say it once more here … LeMa virus is spreading in Barcelona with worried increased trends .. After Amira who is a lost cause , it might be that Monica follows the same path as she no longer has the privacy of her own room .. the two “ new”  repeaters as was already mentioned and explained since Day 1 that they rejoined , after nearly 5 days in the project have shown absolutely nothing of importance to comment about it , Ariana has  inserted herself in some oral shows as a kind of presenting something different after 9 months with RLC ( which if Noldus can provide the right statistics , she might be the first ever newcomer with a record of straight days staying in an apartment ) , Radislava makes the competition of top cams vs Leora and Malia and inevitably we have left our hopes to Vivian and fantastic / amazing Nana for anything excited this almost Covid free rules european summer . I can’t imagine if the rumors of Tesla and Elian leaving RLC are true 😱😨🥶😦 … 

u and the bar owners will miss them if they go

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u and the bar owners will miss them if they go

More like T&E tenants , more RLC subscriptions , I can’t think there’s a doubt on that 

On 6/22/2021 at 6:56 AM, corvette84 said:

Just watching this Anna girl on replay when she went to sleep. I thought she was bating under the blanket again. No, she was doing some kind of fucked up breathing shit. This girl is a fucking weirdo. 🙄

Just watched her now as she woke up, similar routine.

It's not weird, its Tantric.

She can with enjoy sexual pleasure w/o touching herself.

Tantric sex encourages people to be present in the moment.

A person should focus on their breathing and bodily sensations.

Tantric sex is meditative and about exploring sensations in the moment.

So, she's technically masturbating. now you know.

By the way, the goal of this is not to achieve orgasm, that's the difference.

58 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Just watched her now as she woke up, similar routine.

It's not weird, its Tantric.

She can with enjoy sexual pleasure w/o touching herself.

Tantric sex encourages people to be present in the moment.

A person should focus on their breathing and bodily sensations.

Tantric sex is meditative and about exploring sensations in the moment.

So, she's technically masturbating. now you know.

By the way, the goal of this is not to achieve orgasm, that's the difference.

Is this it?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording