B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If you prefer Riya, you can go look for her works for other companies online and you probably can get them for free. Don't be dickass by posting such foolish comments here, trying to play Mr Nice Guy for girls who do nothing for viewers & deserve nothing from the viewers. You want to start a tea club, try starting your own sub-reddit or something & call it Riya if you so desire.

I really cannot understand comments like 'i prefer this girl xxx' when this girl xxx did absolutely nothing for the cameras and even hide from the cameras during her stay, be it in the bedroom or in the shower. These girls should not even be in this project period. 

everyone has their own taste in what they like to watch. If for whatever reason you don't like a certain girl it doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with you, so stop your nonsense.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Lola and Anna seem to be do nothings. If they have been here before they should know what to do. And it's time for Monica and Fugly to go. 😕

I'd normally say give them some time, but since they have been on RLC many times, I don't think time is what they need 😁 

and the time for Monica & Amira to leave was 3 month ago, I don't understand why they are still here 🙄  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I'd normally say give them some time, but since they have been on RLC many times, I don't think time is what they need 😁 

and the time for Monica & Amira to leave was 3 month ago, I don't understand why they are still here 🙄  

What really pisses me off is that these 2 are the top cam and they are doing absolutely nothing. 

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What really pisses me off is that these 2 are the top cam and they are doing absolutely nothing. 

Well, nothing is going on anywhere else, so people see two girls lying on a bed and they hope something might happen 😁

• Haha 1

Il y a 6 heures, Nenemoh7 a dit :

its a personal choice nothing wrong with that, some ppl like to watch a fresh new face (riya) others like to watch a not so fresh old face (lola), bossing the others girls (anna and polya) to make the sexual stunt because shes frigid and only have interest in money, if u expect to see lola do an open bate and have an orgasm good luck with that

Would you and your merry gang please read what I wrote carefully?

I am simply talking about Riya and not making any comparison with any other girls.

Riya is a through and through do-nothing girl and she proved that throughout her short stay in B2.

I don't know what to expect from Lola or Anna, but any dumbass to come out and said what you said about Riya is just trying to mop up RLC's mistake to bring her in.