B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Vanessa had an apartment on VHTV a few weeks ago.. With a guy

Thank you, I'm sorry that I missed her. Vanessa was not what most people on RLC are looking for. She had a special niche. Both she and her mother flashed their pussy when it was least expected and most inappropriate. Vanessa walked naked when there were house guest of her partner Thomas. Without a visitor, she was not very exciting. But put her somewhere in a situation where she was not supposed to show herself and she could not resist. In her second apartment, I believe she was among the first to be in bed with two guys at the same time and she also pioneered outdoor fucking on the backyard camera.   

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i thought she lived here before joining RLC again

She did...I think she has many friends in Barca. I just meant that she didn't go back home when she left the project...But I don't think we'll see her again on here

Masha and Eva both fucked guys on camera who were not their partners. Their partners, however, were consenting. Dasha brought her fuck buddies to her apartment (Baldy and others), but she never did them on camera.  Vanessa was the first, before Martina, to bring her fuck buddy into her apartment and fuck on camera.

Newbies to the forum may not realize how big a deal it was back then to have a fuck buddy on camera. Most of the RLC fucking that occurred back then, even among couples, was done under the covers. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

I'm also waiting for Lola to organize another  of her orgies.  I don't know what it is about her personality that during those events, Lola becomes the Queen Bee that all the others hive around her.

Lola is now washed up.  She could not even organize a piss up in a brewery.

14 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Which other RLC ladies have an apartment on VHTV?? Is Serafima there??

I might just fuck around and buy a sub.

No one now, but someone has stopped by; Nicole, Diva and Vanessa
Diva was visited by Numi and Diane

• Like 1