B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

41 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they have shown more in 1 day than riya did in her entire stay, i call that better

Not you comparing girls with multiple stays who did nothing but act like they own the place to a newbie. Not even a fan of Riya but you are only kidding yourself if you think those two are any better.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Not you comparing girls with multiple stays who did nothing but act like they own the place to a newbie. Not even a fan of Riya but you are only kidding yourself if you think those two are any better.

im not saying they are agood addition but an improvement on riya

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If you prefer Riya, you can go look for her works for other companies online and you probably can get them for free. Don't be dickass by posting such foolish comments here, trying to play Mr Nice Guy for girls who do nothing for viewers & deserve nothing from the viewers. You want to start a tea club, try starting your own sub-reddit or something & call it Riya if you so desire.

I really cannot understand comments like 'i prefer this girl xxx' when this girl xxx did absolutely nothing for the cameras and even hide from the cameras during her stay, be it in the bedroom or in the shower. These girls should not even be in this project period. 

its a personal choice nothing wrong with that, some ppl like to watch a fresh new face (riya) others like to watch a not so fresh old face (lola), bossing the others girls (anna and polya) to make the sexual stunt because shes frigid and only have interest in money, if u expect to see lola do an open bate and have an orgasm good luck with that

• Like 2