B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

7 minutes ago, timber said:

No reason Monica and the guy couldn't sit on the balcony or in the living room instead of the roof. I wouldn't be shocked if the plan all along wasn't to be 'interrupted' by Amira. It's not like Monica didn't head to the roof repeatedly with guys when she had her own room. And she didn't seem in a hurry to do anything with this guy in the bedroom before Amira arrived.

But either way there's absolutely no reason for Amira to still be in B2. She's stopped doing even the bare minimum she was doing before, and now she's just an impediment in the very unlikely event that Monica might do something on camera. But really they both should be replaced post haste. Or RLC could add Nelly & Bogdan to this apartment and then turn off the cameras. I'd be fine with that too. 😄

Excellent said .. it is a pity really for all the great moments that B2 had just a year ago and now we have this 😔..

9 minutes ago, james deen said:

why was amira so angry for? looks like monica and amira sharing a room is a bad idea just get rid of amira ffs.

I didn't see her come in, so I went back and looked. You're right, she seemed pretty annoyed. She immediately removed the bottle of wine and the glass from the table by her side of the bed and did her best to ignore the guy.

il y a 1 minute, timber a dit :

I didn't see her come in, so I went back and looked. You're right, she seemed pretty annoyed. She immediately removed the bottle of wine and the glass from the table by her side of the bed and did her best to ignore the guy.

monica and the guy even acknowledged she looked cross and she totally disrespected the guy.

12 minutes ago, james deen said:

why was amira so angry for? looks like monica and amira sharing a room is a bad idea just get rid of amira ffs.

Strange how everyone wants the same thing and RLC seems not paying attention to the ratings of this apartment ( ratings for me are really connected  with the forum posts on each apartment topic ) .. in any case , RLC messed it once again and the worse is that a might even 1% that maybe these two repeaters wanted to show anything , they are doomed by the presence of the other two veterans .. and I honestly have no idea how this will work with all four of them have a 100% knowledge of RLC and what money means in comparison for example to also have at least a newbie in an apartment 🤨

Just now, james deen said:

monica and the guy even acknowledged she looked cross and she totally disrespected the guy.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Monica and the guy was in the middle of really cool fun while doing Karaoke , the not even words ( perhaps nothing said from Monica to Amira ) says it all as well .. also , while in the bathroom , Amira came out for a second and she sent or answered a voice mail in Russian .. all in all , disaster 😂🤣😂🤣

17 minutes ago, james deen said:

monica must have told her shes was going home to meet a guy, maybe she thought they would be on the roof

Il y a 15 heures, Nenemoh7 a dit :

i prefer riya 1 millions times than these lola anna amira, lola saw amira making big bucks for months in rlc she tought i coming back to do the same for 9 months. rlc should call back polya to complete the dream team

If you prefer Riya, you can go look for her works for other companies online and you probably can get them for free. Don't be dickass by posting such foolish comments here, trying to play Mr Nice Guy for girls who do nothing for viewers & deserve nothing from the viewers. You want to start a tea club, try starting your own sub-reddit or something & call it Riya if you so desire.

I really cannot understand comments like 'i prefer this girl xxx' when this girl xxx did absolutely nothing for the cameras and even hide from the cameras during her stay, be it in the bedroom or in the shower. These girls should not even be in this project period. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If you prefer Riya, you can go look for her works for other companies online and you probably can get them for free. Don't be dickass by posting such foolish comments here, trying to play Mr Nice Guy for girls who do nothing for viewers & deserve nothing from the viewers. You want to start a tea club, try starting your own sub-reddit or something & call it Riya if you so desire.

I really cannot understand comments like 'i prefer this girl xxx' when this girl xxx did absolutely nothing for the cameras and even hide from the cameras during her stay, be it in the bedroom or in the shower. These girls should not even be in this project period

As if Lola and Anna are any better lool.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1