B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Just watched her now as she woke up, similar routine.

It's not weird, its Tantric.

She can with enjoy sexual pleasure w/o touching herself.

Tantric sex encourages people to be present in the moment.

A person should focus on their breathing and bodily sensations.

Tantric sex is meditative and about exploring sensations in the moment.

So, she's technically masturbating. now you know.

By the way, the goal of this is not to achieve orgasm, that's the difference.

It's still weird to me. We don't pay money to see this bullshit. These 2 new girls are horrible and need to go, with Monica and Amira right behind them. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

It's still weird to me. We don't pay money to see this bullshit. These 2 new girls are horrible and need to go, with Monica and Amira right behind them. 

Tantric sex can be better than what you most would deem normal sex. Its practiced by many around the world. Ever read the book or seen the "50 Shades of Grey" movies? Its better with a partner. Much better 😌.

As for who comes and who goes that again is up to RLC take that up with them. Your bellyaching about won't change a thing. Or stop paying, ask for a refund, they will give you, your money back.

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Tantric sex can be better than what you most would deem normal sex. Its practiced by many around the world. Ever read the book or seen the "50 Shades of Grey" movies? Its better with a partner. Much better 😌.

As for who comes and who goes that again is up to RLC take that up with them. Your bellyaching about won't change a thing. Or stop paying, ask for a refund, they will give you, your money back.

I don't read books, that's why I skip over most of ddhm's posts.😏 It's called freedom of speech and I'll bitch if I want to. 😉

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't read books, that's why I skip over most of ddhm's posts.😏 It's called freedom of speech and I'll bitch if I want to. 😉

Thats so cool that you don't read books.

I merely suggested that you un-sub so you don't have to complain anymore about not getting what you think that you paid for.  No one's impeding your freedom of speech, but your complaining here in the forum does what exactly ? It's cathartic? Oh, I forgot you don't read.

4 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Just watched her now as she woke up, similar routine.

It's not weird, its Tantric.

She can with enjoy sexual pleasure w/o touching herself.

Tantric sex encourages people to be present in the moment.

A person should focus on their breathing and bodily sensations.

Tantric sex is meditative and about exploring sensations in the moment.

So, she's technically masturbating. now you know.

By the way, the goal of this is not to achieve orgasm, that's the difference.

She will become best friends with Ariana 😆

On 6/22/2021 at 6:56 AM, corvette84 said:

Just watching this Anna girl on replay when she went to sleep. I thought she was bating under the blanket again. No, she was doing some kind of fucked up breathing shit. This girl is a fucking weirdo. 🙄

Says the guy who denies the covid virus...lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Thats so cool that you don't read books.

I merely suggested that you un-sub so you don't have to complain anymore about not getting what you think that you paid for.  No one's impeding your freedom of speech, but your complaining here in the forum does what exactly ? It's cathartic? Oh, I forgot you don't read.

I read, but not books. I watch B1 and B4 so I wouldn't unsub because of these useless girls.