Nicholas

44 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

two beautiful girls leora and malia 

weekly cleaning 

Good afternoon girls 

😍

cleaning GIF

clean up GIF

Leora could use some of those extra slippery type slippers to dance with as she cleans and dusts sometimes as well. Of course they have the robo vac. now, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have to choose to do such activities herself sometimes still. It would be a good opportunity for some good exercise while doing so.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Ever heard of an old saying, 'there's no sense in beating a dead horse' ? Apparently not or if so, perhaps you've never actually understood it's meaning in relation to how some people in life seem to go on incessantly about some matters or issues they have no control whatsoever over. 

Most of the decisions people make in their lives are influenced by a wide variety of factors and also by other people. Pam's BF, for example, is certainly not someone who would have participated in a project like RLC on his own initiative. Nevertheless, Pam has given this insight into her private life.

That was the strength of RLC. This view into private life is more than just a few cameras in an apartment. It also requires residents who are really willing to continue their actual lives in front of these cameras. Including some friends and of course the actual relationships.

Leora and Malia keep all there private live away. Month after month passes in which they spend over and over again nights somewhere else, without even a single guest entering this apartment in return. 😒

This apartment is so lifeless. The two of them are like walking dead. 🤣

• Confused 3

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Most of the decisions people make in their lives are influenced by a wide variety of factors and also by other people. Pam's BF, for example, is certainly not someone who would have participated in a project like RLC on his own initiative. Nevertheless, Pam has given this insight into her private life.

That was the strength of RLC. This view into private life is more than just a few cameras in an apartment. It also requires residents who are really willing to continue their actual lives in front of these cameras. Including some friends and of course the actual relationships.

Leora and Malia keep all there private live away. Month after month passes in which they spend over and over again nights somewhere else, without even a single guest entering this apartment. 😒

This apartment is so lifeless. The two of them are like walking dead. 🤣

Fucking hell my best mate is still hear nice to hear from you again I will tell the doc that the tablets work and I think I'm falling in love with you  now you know why I'm hard on chris it's all for you

13 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Fucking hell my best mate is still hear nice to hear from you again I will tell the doc that the tablets work and I think I'm falling in love with you  now you know why I'm hard on chris it's all for you

A bit unexpected, but of course I'm glad to hear when people get better. Always take the prescribed medication. Perhaps they will also start to work at some point. 🤣

Anyway, back to the topic. Did I mention that Leora and Malia are particularly boring today, as they are every day? 😂

• Confused 1