B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

31 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Отнема между 20 и 30 минути от B4 до M&A апартамент ??

About 30 mins. if traveling by car,with publictransport - about 50-60 mins!

oooh la la...seems like quiet miss Nana and low key Va va va Vivian are being more and more cosy... on Viv's bed  now ...innocent sure but I have a feeling they need each other a little bit for companionship and some serious tongue to body explorations ...  it just seems like a sweet match... I fantasize of a softer lust than Tes & Eli and M& N ...  keep me posted if you think you are seeing what I am hoping evolves ... 

I had no expectation that anyone would be interested in Martina and Nelly having sex off camera. However, I have been on this forum long enough to know that there are probably many who would rather they had sex off camera than on camera. Bodgan and his legions would be among those.

Cancelled sub from this weekend, ben threatening since they sacked Megan. The place is dead since, she was an organiser, there was always something going on. A party with a few drinks and people letting their guard down. It was interesting and sexy. Too bad, maybe just an idea whose time has come. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

OT  Miru holding those nice new titties while riding the wild pony just now ... nice 

sorry over but great new tits all the same